PDA

View Full Version : Stuckage!

Emma
11-01-2006, 04:50 AM
So some people here must get off on that? I think it's kinda kinky. Do you like it? What sort of things do you think about when you imagine someone stuck? Doorway? Chair? Booth? etc.. Go on.. tell me :P

Webmaster
11-01-2006, 07:17 AM
So some people here must get off on that? I think it's kinda kinky. Do you like it? What sort of things do you think about when you imagine someone stuck? Doorway? Chair? Booth? etc.. Go on.. tell me :P

Hmmm.... given my current hobbies and interests.... a supercharged import? A scuba wetsuit?

TheSadeianLinguist
11-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Last night when our produce truck came, the guy who's supposed to get my job fell between the loading dock and the truck! He was all right, but given that he's a pretty big guy, it was almost impossible for me and another girl to pull him out, especially when laughing!

Tzetrik
11-01-2006, 09:37 AM
I think of the stuck / chair breaking scenes in Shallow Hal as being pretty sexy. Weird?

UncannyBruceman
11-01-2006, 09:48 AM
So some people here must get off on that?

Yeah I think that would be a fair guesstimation :D ! OF COURSE!! Like I pointed out earlier...Karen was always quick to point out that her belly was overflowing a table or dominating a steering wheel. She never literally got stuck anywhere, but man...that girl carried over 400lbs of walking stimuli.

Emma
11-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Yeah I think that would be a fair guesstimation :D ! OF COURSE!! Like I pointed out earlier...Karen was always quick to point out that her belly was overflowing a table or dominating a steering wheel. She never literally got stuck anywhere, but man...that girl carried over 400lbs of walking stimuli.

*jiggle jiggle*

Last night I actually had problems getting into a booth while waiting for my food. I managed to squeese myself in but if I'd have relaxed my body I don't think it would have been a one person job getting me out :P

Ample Pie
11-01-2006, 10:04 AM
I'm trying to rep you CurvyEm, but I have to...uh...spread it around more. At any rate, your posts on this forum today have been really sexy :).

UncannyBruceman
11-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Mmmmmm yes they have!!

InsecureGirl
11-01-2006, 10:07 AM

Oh definitely.... people get off on that... in fact I know a few people that get off on that. I actually find it quite a turn on myself to see a woman stuck, even though I'm a straight female.. just something about having those womanly curves wedged somewhere.

I'm fairly certain people would love to see pictures of people in stuck situations. I always think of Winnie the Pooh when I think of stucks or Disney films.. I swear that Disney had a stuck fetish going on.

It's actually kinda fun to see where you'll fit.. usually needs to be someone else with you to help you out in case you do get seriously wedged.. don't want to have to call out the fire department.

UncannyBruceman
11-01-2006, 10:09 AM
It's actually kinda fun to see where you'll fit.. usually needs to be someone else with you to help you out in case you do get seriously wedged.. don't want to have to call out the fire department.

Nope...just admiring FA's and feeders. We don't mind giving the help AT ALL!

InsecureGirl
11-01-2006, 10:12 AM
Nope...just admiring FA's and feeders. We don't mind giving the help AT ALL!

Come on over then hun.... I'll get stuck and you can push against my plump rump and set me free! :D

*Giggles*

Wilson Barbers
11-01-2006, 10:13 AM
A question I've periodically pondered: is the stuck fantasy a cousin to the immobility fantasy? Both center around figures who've been incapacitated at some level by their size . . .

InsecureGirl
11-01-2006, 10:16 AM
A question I've periodically pondered: is the stuck fantasy a cousin to the immobility fantasy? Both center around figures who've been incapacitated at some level by their size . . .

I'd have to disagree here... there's something about someone being so big that they are unable to move that seems cruel to me.. however, stuck scenarios are different... not permanent and also can happen regardless if you want them to or not.

Ample Pie
11-01-2006, 10:17 AM
I don't see them as being inherently related.

Emma
11-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Come on over then hun.... I'll get stuck and you can push against my plump rump and set me free! :D

*Giggles*

Hehehe! Seems like you're going to fit in here well* :) Thank you for your pm btw, I will reply to it when my brain is working more *sleeeeeeeps on desk*

*no pun intended ;-)

UncannyBruceman
11-01-2006, 10:23 AM
*jiggle jiggle*

Just for the record, even CYBER jiggling is sexy!! I am SO taking you girls to a buffet if I ever visit England...

InsecureGirl
11-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Hehehe! Seems like you're going to fit in here well* :) Thank you for your pm btw, I will reply to it when my brain is working more *sleeeeeeeps on desk*

*no pun intended ;-)

Haha! What appropriate words for the thread to pick. I didn't mean my post to sound as teasing as it did.. honest! :batting:

And you're welcome :) Oooh don't get me started on brains not functioning.. mine isn't exactly functioning on a higher level this evening.. it's all 'Fire bad, tree pretty'

*Sleeps on the chair next to your desk*

InsecureGirl
11-01-2006, 10:26 AM
Just for the record, even CYBER jiggling is sexy!! I am SO taking you girls to a buffet if I ever visit England...

*Pouts and jiggles more than Em*

I want attention too damn it!

:p

Mmmmm buffet.

UncannyBruceman
11-01-2006, 10:26 AM
**sleeps in actual bed, with thoughts of that buffet with CurvyEm and Insecure Girl in his mind as he dozes off**

Emma
11-01-2006, 10:28 AM
I didn't go to bed till 7am for some strange reason even then I didn't sleep well coz I was too cold but now I've got the fire on in my bedroom to warm it up, two quilts, shitloads of pillows and a big dragon teddy thing. Now I'm just trying to make it through to a normal time to sleep and I'll dive into that bed SOOOOO fast. I've even got some cookies to munch on and a dvd to watch if I can last that long.

Bruceman - Chinese buffet please! :D

UncannyBruceman
11-01-2006, 10:31 AM

Sold!! Plenty of good ones here in NY if you ever care to take the trip, and I give the best belly rubs this side of the Atlantic for after you're finished!

InsecureGirl
11-01-2006, 10:34 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing.. but like.. at home. Lots of takeout!

activistfatgirl
11-01-2006, 10:35 AM
This is such a good example of how fantasy is fantasy and very different than what I want in reality. It's fascinating because its such a fine line in my world.

So the thought of getting stuck somewhere totally completely turns me on. Oh, yes, that is the fodder for fantasy material. Something I've thought of often.

The reality of that? No way. Personally, I really value being able to fit into everything and go anywhere I want and not be slowed down by my body. I feel more independent that way.

So it also goes to say that I'd want someone to role play about being stuck somewhere, maybe whisper a little something something about it, but were I ever to actually get stuck/have trouble getting out of a car/booth/whatever, I'd want to reaction to be of concern, not eroticism.

But I can't expect others to react exactly the way I do...so interesting.

Emma
11-01-2006, 10:39 AM
Mmmmmmmmm chinesey.

I've never really been fully stuck somewhere but it is kinky. I guess its because I'd feel helpless and I enjoy that feeling. I've had a few tight squeezes though lol

Emma
11-01-2006, 10:41 AM

Good point. I suppose because it's normally only a temp. measure to be stuck somewhere that it doesn't seem as bad as immobility.

LillyBBBW
11-01-2006, 10:55 AM
This is such a good example of how fantasy is fantasy and very different than what I want in reality. It's fascinating because its such a fine line in my world.

So the thought of getting stuck somewhere totally completely turns me on. Oh, yes, that is the fodder for fantasy material. Something I've thought of often.

The reality of that? No way. Personally, I really value being able to fit into everything and go anywhere I want and not be slowed down by my body. I feel more independent that way.

So it also goes to say that I'd want someone to role play about being stuck somewhere, maybe whisper a little something something about it, but were I ever to actually get stuck/have trouble getting out of a car/booth/whatever, I'd want to reaction to be of concern, not eroticism.

I know what you mean. There are some fantasies that work best as fantasies. To actually play them out would be more scary than erotic.

Emma
11-01-2006, 11:01 AM
I know what you mean. There are some fantasies that work best as fantasies. To actually play them out would be more scary than erotic.

You could do it safely though. Say if you had a chair with arms that is a very tightfit. You know you can get out but it still feels very tight and digs in a lot. Now if you had a guy there that was into it, you could huff and puff and jiggle around a bit in the chair, and ask for his help to pull you out. As he goes to pull you you could put resistance to it by pushing yourself back into the chair so it would seem like you are stuck until finally you can give up and have him pull you out. Fair enough it's not real but I reckon it would be enough of a turn on for you both that you'd be well on your way to becoming hot and bothered. Then he could go and get you a nice cold milkshake and a cream cake to help 'make you feel better' from the whole 'ordeal' which could lead to something more fun and nice ;-)

mossystate
11-01-2006, 11:13 AM
My ex liked to watch me get out of his car, when he parked in front of his house.There was a bit of an incline and I would have to rock back one time and try and fling myself out of the car.He would sometimes assist from behind(hey now, this is a family show!)He also liked to sit in one particular chair with arms and have me sit on his lap.He was not 'into' all of that in some official way, but he did say things like "ha, got you now"..heh.But like some other women here, the idea of really being trapped is just scary.I have never been with a man who, when I had any difficulty with movement..etc, did not assist me right away!

LillyBBBW
11-01-2006, 11:24 AM
That sounds like fun. *heehee* But umm, I was speaking of other fantasies, like say, a gang rape fantasy. I've had one of those for ages but I wouldn't really welcome being fondled by customs agents at Logan Int'l Airport. And having a boyfriend roleplay at gang raping would probably make me bust out laughing and kill the whole thing. It would just seem silly. I was just saying that some fantasies are only good if they're fantasies. Once you start fumbling around with it it's too much work to actually be any fun.

That chair things sounds cool though.

You could do it safely though. Say if you had a chair with arms that is a very tightfit. You know you can get out but it still feels very tight and digs in a lot. Now if you had a guy there that was into it, you could huff and puff and jiggle around a bit in the chair, and ask for his help to pull you out. As he goes to pull you you could put resistance to it by pushing yourself back into the chair so it would seem like you are stuck until finally you can give up and have him pull you out. Fair enough it's not real but I reckon it would be enough of a turn on for you both that you'd be well on your way to becoming hot and bothered. Then he could go and get you a nice cold milkshake and a cream cake to help 'make you feel better' from the whole 'ordeal' which could lead to something more fun and nice ;-)

Jes
11-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Sold!! Plenty of good ones here in NY if you ever care to take the trip, and I give the best belly rubs this side of the Atlantic for after you're finished!
I'm envisioning some scenario where tight squeeze monkey picks the booth, bruce buys the meal, the kid who likes farts encourages the selection of gaseous foods and the dude who loves fat chicks pooping and stopping up the toilet is there to round out the experience.

God, it's a beautiful thing.

LillyBBBW
11-01-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm envisioning some scenario where tight squeeze monkey picks the booth, bruce buys the meal, the kid who likes farts encourages the selection of gaseous foods and the dude who loves fat chicks pooping and stopping up the toilet is there to round out the experience.

God, it's a beautiful thing.

One stop shopping.

wicked_pear
11-01-2006, 12:37 PM
After a enjoyable meal; being unable to inhale far enough to undo a belt that was snug in the morning.

edit: it was not a fun event.. sighs tracy

olly5764
11-01-2006, 12:52 PM
I often fantisise about a very fat woman getting stuck somewhere, so decides to "burst" her way out by simply continuing to eat untill what ever they are stuck in gives way.

ciaobella
11-01-2006, 01:08 PM
lol this has actually happened to me twice in real life!

The first time was embarassing, it was in highschool, I went to get up for something quickly and I was stuck in the desk, it actually lifted up with me and the teacher who was standing right beside me just pushed down on the desk and *pop* I was free...it happened in a blink of an eye but I'm so sure everyone in class noticed! :doh:

The second time was more fun, my s/o and I went out for dinner one night; the night I discovered I was officially TOO big to squeeze into booths comfortably! I squeezed myself in as I normally did but instead of my belly being tight against the edge of the table, the height and size of the booth made it such that my upper belly (yep I have two!) was completely sat upon the top of the table by about 2 inches, should have seen the look on the waitresses face when she came to take our order! :shocked:

fatgirl33
11-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Where is the TS Monkey? He's missing this whole thread!! :D

Brenda

activistfatgirl
11-01-2006, 02:45 PM
So, my new apartment has this tiny little compartment where the refrigerator and a few shelves are housed. It's pretty small. I am unable to type the words, but I like the idea...

AnnMarie
11-01-2006, 02:52 PM
So, my new apartment has this tiny little compartment where the refrigerator and a few shelves are housed. It's pretty small. I am unable to type the words, but I like the idea...

I have a nook like that in my apartment. Unfortunately I have things in it, but I keep meaning to cram myself in there and take some pics for Monkey.

:)

wi-steve
11-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Ok, this is a pretty hot thread. A girl that's got to rest her belly or other endowments on the table is such a turn on.

That said, I think the getting stuck thing has it's appeal for me as it is proof that a bbw is getting bigger. Noticing hips touching both sides of a doorway that used to fit just fine for instance. :)

Steve

UncannyBruceman
11-01-2006, 03:48 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing.. but like.. at home. Lots of takeout!

DOUBLE sold!!

UncannyBruceman
11-01-2006, 03:53 PM
I squeezed myself in as I normally did but instead of my belly being tight against the edge of the table, the height and size of the booth made it such that my upper belly (yep I have two!) was completely sat upon the top of the table by about 2 inches, should have seen the look on the waitresses face when she came to take our order! :shocked:

I love when that happens. GOD DAMN I LOVE BEING AN FA!!!

FreeThinker
11-01-2006, 06:26 PM
The Fantasy:

A woman trying to walk through a doorway becomes stuck. I am in the room she is trying to leave (thus, behind her).

She: "I think my clothing is snagged on the door frame."

(denial of the situation--arousing)

I: "Oh, let me get it for you."

I run my hands along all parts of her that are wedged in the entrance way. (Twice, just to make sure...:D )

She: *sigh* "I guess it's not my clothes, then."

(unhappiness with her situation--not arousing)

I: "Well..."

She: "Can you push me through?"

(fear of being inappropriate)

I push against her shoulders, or in the middle of her back.

She: *laughing* "It's not my shoulders that got too fat for the doorway!"

(acceptance of situation + chance to place hands upon buttocks--not surprisingly, arousal returns)

I push on her butt, but am unable to squeeze her through (presumably this door is narrower than the one through which she entered the room--a possibility with some older, more idiosycratic buildings).

She becomes weary. I bring a rolling stool up behind her, she slides down the door frame and sits.

I resume pushing.

She: "You want to know something funny?"

I: "What's that?"

She: "I was actually on my way to get something to eat!" *laughing*

I: "Oh, you're hungry? I'll go get you something!"

I return with a plate of something decadent, and a glass of something to drink, both of which I hand her over her shoulder.

She eats and drinks, enjoying both, sitting on the rolling stool, stuck in the doorway through which she was too fat to fit in the first place.

I continue pushing, while she encourages me (speaking with her mouth full, of course! :eat2: ).

I have not concocted a conclusion to this scenario.

The Reality:

She approaches the doorway, and walks through easily.

Then we have sex.

Conclusion:

Fantasy is fun, but it's nice to have a reality that works. :)

TS Monkey
11-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Hi guys. What's going on?

- Tight Squeeze Monkey

Jes
11-01-2006, 07:25 PM
In college, one of my dormmates got stuck in my doorway, and I, the cruel person I am, left here there. It was awful. She was laughing and embarrased and I was laughing harder, and pointing, and she couldn't move in any direction.

Now--she wasn't fat, I'm sorry to say to you all. She'd fallen into her big plastic laundry basket that was right int he doorway, and sitting here with arms and legs sticking, but no place to roll over (and too short to climb out) she was really well and truly stuck. HYSTERICAL.

Littleghost
11-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Hi guys. What's going on?

- Tight Squeeze Monkey
I was wondering when you'd show up. :D

TS Monkey
11-01-2006, 10:59 PM
I guess a lot has been said already, but I thought I'd share my thoughts on the matter (since I've built my entire Dimensions persona around it).

While it's quite thrilling to witness an expanding BBW outgrow anything (clothing, furniture, etc) there's something really special about a BBW actually getting stuck. Besides being an obvious evidence of growth, there's the implication of someone caught in their own indulgence or overindulgence (Winnie The Pooh), there's the challenge of seeing if she can fit, there's maybe the denial that she is so large or the oblivious surprise (Marilyn Monroe), there's the determination that the next squirm will set her free (Tinkerbell).

I'm generally attracted to very confident, powerful women, so their getting stuck is a way for an otherwise independent woman to play the damsel in distress for a short while. And I don't mean that with any cruelty or in a "tables are turned" sort of way. In my fantasies the wedged woman retains her strength even while needing a pull or a push. Some people are attracted to the embarrassment or mocking that comes up in such a situation, and while a surprised blush has it's allure, the negativity isn't a part of it for me. If a mocking word is said, it's usually done with such sly self reference that it becomes a giggle inducing dirty talk.

It's also sexy to find out my fantasy can have the power to diffuse what might usually be damaging situations, the idea that a girl's first thought when encountering a squeeze could be "TS would love this" instead of something negative.

The scenarios in my head tend to follow the Winnie The Pooh pattern, of someone getting themselves into the situation and needing help out, of indulgence, and of course the physical position. Perfect for sex and it shows off the body in a way other stucks sometimes don't.

Sometimes the fantasy stays in a loop, the woman stays stuck forever while we alternate between sex, feeding and trying to free her. Other times the fantasy is more closely related to sex, with stuck as foreplay and orgasm as the final push that frees her. Depending on her position, sex could be the prize in getting her out, both of you racing to release her so you can release each other.

And as someone who devilishly enjoys sexual teasing, it opens up all sorts of fun opportunities.

Thanks for bringing up my favorite topic Em!

- Tight Squeeze Monkey

PS - This thread is needs more videos. And pictures. And stories. :)

TS Monkey
11-02-2006, 12:16 AM
I almost forgot the other great thing about stucks: lubricants! Butter is best, cause it's lickable, but anything that adds a little slipperiness to the mix.

San
11-02-2006, 12:40 PM
One word, Em...

Turnstyle :p

Shala
11-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Don't you just hate those booths that sit back to back and aren't attached to the floor so they can be moved by other patrons? Suddenly you find the table edge jammed into your tummy cutting off ALL circulation! Or the part I really hate......scooting over to get out and accidentally moving the entire seat so as to push the person's seat behind you too. I have this problem often cause I'm not only fat but rather tall with long legs.

LJ Rock
11-02-2006, 01:33 PM

.....ditto.

Elfcat
11-02-2006, 04:27 PM

I have come to think of it as a form of restraint fetish, like stocks or binding. But I also think of it a little as a rescue role play, and also something that just exaggeratingly focuses the eye on a fat woman's curves.

AnnMarie
11-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Don't you just hate those booths that sit back to back and aren't attached to the floor so they can be moved by other patrons? Suddenly you find the table edge jammed into your tummy cutting off ALL circulation! Or the part I really hate......scooting over to get out and accidentally moving the entire seat so as to push the person's seat behind you too. I have this problem often cause I'm not only fat but rather tall with long legs.

I actually LOVE those booths because I can squeeze my fat ass in there and then just give a good SHOVE and make more room for myself. Of course, not if someone is on the other side... in that case I'd just avoid the booth completely.

Of course in the context of this thread, I'd sit in it... stuck helplessly until some nice FA comes along and helps me out. Yeah, that. :)

Emma
11-03-2006, 03:46 AM
One word, Em...

Turnstyle :p

hahahaha oh shit yeah. PS I hate you :wubu:

LillyBBBW
11-03-2006, 04:42 AM
I have come to think of it as a form of restraint fetish, like stocks or binding. But I also think of it a little as a rescue role play, and also something that just exaggeratingly focuses the eye on a fat woman's curves.

Maybe even akin to Squashing/Smothering on the part of the female where she feels trapped, snug, secured.

Shala
11-03-2006, 06:27 AM
This has me thinking about times where I've found it difficult to "get out" of something. This past summer my sis & I went tubing on the Guadalupe in Texas. I'm pretty sure I put on quite the show getting my big ass in & out of that tube. I mean there is no leverage...you just sorta have to flop out. Very graceful I am sure.

Which also makes me recall being at Typhhon Lagoon in Disney World. They have these big family tubes where several people ride down a slide together. I love the part where you get to the end and there is this tiny little slip of a girl that is there to "help" me out. Girl please. I will only hurt you.:eek: So I again find myself doing the fat girl tube flop.:)

LillyBBBW
11-03-2006, 06:58 AM
That reminds me of the time I was stuck in a different kind of way. I was in a doctor's waiting room and got stuck in a plushie sofa merely because I couldn't get up. I plunked down on it and sunk way deep into the sofa to the point where people looked at me strangely as they passed by. The only reason I didn't get up and change seats was because I physically could not. I played it off for a while until the room was semi empty. I dropped and rolled out of the sofa having to push myself up practically on my hands and knees. I chose another seat and then got a smug sense of satisfaction when a young skinny chick came and sat in the same sofa getting the same results. She had to shimmy her way up and catapult out of it like a ski jumper too. Nice to know it wasn't just me.

TS Monkey
11-03-2006, 08:01 AM
One word, Em... Turnstyle :p
Sounds like there might be a sexy story behind this banter?

- Tight Squeeze Monkey

Emma
11-03-2006, 08:13 AM
Sounds like there might be a sexy story behind this banter?

- Tight Squeeze Monkey

Ok. I'll tell.. lol

I'll set the scene. Imagine me (310lbs at the time of the story, and a bit of a brat) and my ex boyfriend (who was an FA but not very careing) at a theme park. I had not wanted to go because I knew there would be a lot of walking and I doubted I'd get on many of the rides. But in the end my ex talked me into it. So we arrived there and he had fun going on all the rides but I didn't really go on any through fear of getting stuck or just not fitting. After we'd been there a good few hours I was getting really irritated because I was just not having fun but my ex found a ride that he assured me I would be able to fit on. In the end I believed him and we went on it. I managed to get on the ride ok. It was a tight fit but I squished myself in there.
I came off the ride really happy because I love rollercoasters and I was chuffed I got on one. We went to exit the ride and walked down a passage way but to my horror I saw a small turnstyle there. I figured maybe I would be able to just about fit through. I went to go in sideways because I thought I'd be less wide that way but after pushing about half of my body in I realised there was no way I would be able to get anymore of myself through and so I decided I'd try and back out so that I could wait for the queue to get passed and then I'd try again. But as I tried to pull myself out I realised that I was quite jammed in there. There was more people waiting to get off and after what seemed like 5 minutes (probably only 15 seconds or something) I managed to pull myself out but I still had the problem of how I was going to get through.
In the end I waited until this lot of people had gone passed and then managed to somehow put one leg through the bit where your body goes and heave myself upwards so my stomach and hips were above the turnstyle and pull the other leg over the top while scooting the leg that was inside through.

LOL

ETA: It was quite an old fashioned type one. One of those that goes up to about waist level and the bar is weird. Hang on i'll try and draw it in paint lol

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/mapquest222/turnstyle.jpg

A was the gate bit. There were many of those that turned around at a set distance apart. The whole of the gate moved.
B was the wall
C was the place I used to pull myself upwards

Phalloidium
11-03-2006, 10:39 AM
*jiggle jiggle*

Last night I actually had problems getting into a booth while waiting for my food. I managed to squeese myself in but if I'd have relaxed my body I don't think it would have been a one person job getting me out :P

That's how I find it hot. She's her size because she enjoys her food... and she gets stuck... but she keeps eating. It's that theme of "keeps eating lots despite..."

Phalloidium
11-03-2006, 10:41 AM

I remember that story... ;)

Eak
11-03-2006, 11:49 AM

Perhaps, in real life, not being able to fit somewhere would be frustrating, and not much of a turn on. But I believe that a well planned experience (other person present and...yes TS Monkey... a significant amount of lubricant) could be pleasureable. The squeeze itself is of interest to me. The firmness of the grip on a soft body, I suppose.
And, much like in the Pooh story, I enjoy the notion of "Hey, didn't I used to be able to fit through here???"

Shala
11-03-2006, 01:00 PM
I've approached turnstyles at theme parks and here's the thing I hate....when the employee standing there sees me coming and assumes I won't fit. Then he opens the handicapped swinging door for me to walk through. How the hell does he know I won't fit???? Cause believe me, I've squeezed my big butt through many tight spaces in my life. For some reason it just really peeves me.....am I crazy for thinking that way?:confused:

LillyBBBW
11-03-2006, 01:14 PM
I've approached turnstyles at theme parks and here's the thing I hate....when the employee standing there sees me coming and assumes I won't fit. Then he opens the handicapped swinging door for me to walk through. How the hell does he know I won't fit???? Cause believe me, I've squeezed my big butt through many tight spaces in my life. For some reason it just really peeves me.....am I crazy for thinking that way?:confused:

Yes. I get pissed when they DON'T open the gate when they see me coming. I'm thinking, "What? You want to get your jollies watching the ol' fat lady bobbing along through the turnstyle? Open the gate 'ya perv." :D

Shala
11-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Yes. I get pissed when they DON'T open the gate when they see me coming. I'm thinking, "What? You want to get your jollies watching the ol' fat lady bobbing along through the turnstyle? Open the gate 'ya perv." :D
Wow...I never thought of it that way. Thanks for the new perspective Lilly.:)

TS Monkey
11-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Em thank you thank you for sharing your story! I was out of town this weekend, but what a wonderful surprise to return home to!

- Tight Squeeze Monkey

sofaperuna
11-06-2006, 07:54 AM
I took our little guy to the local fall fair. Thankfully there were enough kiddy rides for him to go on for most of the day, but he wanted to then go on the ferris wheel. I accompanied him, but the attendant had to push hard three times to get the bar to close down over my belly. This whole operation was of course observed by a few laughing folk down on the ground including my wife who is not a FFA. Next year she can accompany him, as I'm sure to be too big.

Ho Ho Tai
11-06-2006, 08:59 AM

Hey, you stuckees - you think you've got troubles?
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/4313413.html

Reminds me of an old WWII Navy joke. In a class for potential captains (including a female) the question was asked, "What signal would you give if you were backing out of your slip, slowly, stern first?" It is said that the female, blushing, immediately left the room.

How times change!

Elfcat
11-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Maybe even akin to Squashing/Smothering on the part of the female where she feels trapped, snug, secured.

To me I think what is most erotic about the narrow squeeze is the effort, exertion, and the sense of suspense. How far does flesh compress? How much wiggle room can one count on? It looks hopeless, but is there some single angle she can twist to to beat the odds?

Usually when I fantasize about it, there's always the feeling that the effort will pay off, either by finding the magic angle or just by going at it enough to break or bend whatever is gripping her, and there is I think a kind of orgasmic feeling if it does, as her body comes free of the narrowness and revives into open freedom.

TS Monkey
11-10-2006, 08:19 AM
Ok, so the intriguing posts of InsecureGirl, activistfatgirl and others (em?) means I can't let this thread drift away.

BBWs who have stuck fantasies, can you share your take on it? I know the FA fantasy of a BBW getting stuck, but I'd love to hear that fantasy from the BBW's point of view.

- Tight Squeeze Monkey

PS - AM this thread should be a sticky. And duplicated on the Paysite board as an ongoing "suggestion."

;)

bigsexy920
11-10-2006, 08:32 AM
Well I have to say that the "typical" things big girls get stuck in so do I. Iam lucky that I'm tall so I can get past chairs that may be close if I tippy toe past them sideways that way the weight that I carry in my lower bellyis not in the way. I can do that with the turnstys too.

With my years of experiance at my advanced size I can look at something and know if I will fit or not, or if it is sturdy enough to hold me at my maximum density. LOL. I will sit in a tight squeeze seat but I have to say I don't care for it .. I like the flow free and have space for my "spaces"

LillyBBBW
11-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Well I have to say that the "typical" things big girls get stuck in so do I. Iam lucky that I'm tall so I can get past chairs that may be close if I tippy toe past them sideways that way the weight that I carry in my lower bellyis not in the way. I can do that with the turnstys too.

With my years of experiance at my advanced size I can look at something and know if I will fit or not, or if it is sturdy enough to hold me at my maximum density. LOL. I will sit in a tight squeeze seat but I have to say I don't care for it .. I like the flow free and have space for my "spaces"

How 'BOUT those bamboo seats we sat in at the Cheesecake Factory! Hunger clouded my judgement on those things. It's a wonder we weren't all critically injured that day. :D

TheNowhereMan
11-12-2006, 04:30 PM
i've always had a fantasy of being stuck with them, like a woman and i shower together but once she gets in she can't get out and im just stuck there edged against the wall ^_^

Shala
11-15-2006, 02:09 PM
I was in Walmart the other day and had to squeeze my way out of a very crowded checkout line full of customers and shopping carts to go get something I had forgotten. This act elicited a look of pure horror from an old b*tch in line who apparently feared I'd crush her on my way out. As I was excusing myself through the line she stopped me by putting her hand up and out at me and with a panicked voice snapped "Wait right there and let me get out of your way". It was said in such a way to be condescending and was followed with disapproving scowl. It pissed me off and hurt my feelings at the same time. Rudeness....

stuckfan015
11-29-2006, 01:18 PM
It's pretty easy to fudge a stuckage situation if you're interested in the squeeze without the risk. A perfect example (Though not necessarily a realistic one for some of our beauties!) is crawling under a bed. A tight squeeze with no risk because the bed can be moved to allow for more room to wiggle loose just by lifting it. Other things like moving chairs close together or trying to fit into a place you know you'll never fit into far enough to get stuck, are also great ways to live out your fantasies without worrying about the fire bregade having to cut you out.

For the record, I noticed some people here said they're interested in RPing a situation. If so, I'm more than willing to be either a male victim or a helper! ;) Just send me a PM or an IM.

bigsexy920
11-29-2006, 01:45 PM
How 'BOUT those bamboo seats we sat in at the Cheesecake Factory! Hunger clouded my judgement on those things. It's a wonder we weren't all critically injured that day. :D

Yeah, they werent too bad but I think if you were shorter there was no place to put your feet and it made it hard to stay on the chair.

TS Monkey
11-29-2006, 10:32 PM
I brought it up on the Paysite Board to crickets, but have any ladies here have experience with hula hoops? Inner tubes maybe? Or any sort of thing a thinner person might easily wear or slip through?

I was also thinking about clothing stucks. I know it's possible, that a pair of pants or a skirt can be so tight that if you manage to button/latch it you can't undo it. In my fantasies it's usually a series of events, the BBW squeezing into a tight outfit, indulging and overindulging herself, and with the added inches is unable to get out of them.

So anyway...hula hoops eh? How 'bout em?

FreeThinker
11-29-2006, 10:38 PM
I brought it up on the Paysite Board to crickets, but have any ladies here have experience with hula hoops? Inner tubes maybe? Or any sort of thing a thinner person might easily wear or slip through?

I was also thinking about clothing stucks. I know it's possible, that a pair of pants or a skirt can be so tight that if you manage to button/latch it you can't undo it. In my fantasies it's usually a series of events, the BBW squeezing into a tight outfit, indulging and overindulging herself, and with the added inches is unable to get out of them.

I'm stuck in a mortgage.

TS Monkey
11-30-2006, 07:49 AM
It wouldn't be a stuck thread without one...

Shala
11-30-2006, 02:24 PM

Did you see my post a bit back about my adventure on the Gaudalupe River on an inner tube, TSMonkey? I have perfected the fat girl tube flop.

TheNowhereMan
11-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Over the thanks giving break a friend of mine who I could easily describe as SSBBW, or even USBBW depending on the math i guess, came for a visit. we went to a family fun center and shared a go kart. the getting n was fine, but the getting out literally required 3 men aside from myself, a bit of hand loton from her purse, and the removal of her shirt to let the lotioan do its thing. It was one of those two deep seats and i was in the back with her basicly squashing me th whole time. I lvoe go karts ;)

Santaclear
11-30-2006, 04:02 PM
Over the thanks giving break a friend of mine who I could easily describe as SSBBW, or even USBBW depending on the math i guess, came for a visit. we went to a family fun center and shared a go kart. the getting n was fine, but the getting out literally required 3 men aside from myself, a bit of hand loton from her purse, and the removal of her shirt to let the lotioan do its thing. It was one of those two deep seats and i was in the back with her basicly squashing me th whole time. I lvoe go karts ;)

That's ridiculous! ;) I don't even know whether to believe you but aside from her possible embarrassment I love the part about it requiring 3 guys other than you. Maybe she should travel around with a circus-type strongman or a couple of bouncer guys at all times to un-wedge her outta these situations.

TheNowhereMan
11-30-2006, 04:08 PM
That's ridiculous! ;) I don't even know whether to believe you but aside from her possible embarrassment I love the part about it requiring 3 guys other than you. Maybe she should travel around with a circus-type strongman or a couple of bouncer guys at all times to un-wedge her outta these situations.
she was increadibly embarrised, we had to go home. she was in tears.

Santaclear
11-30-2006, 04:13 PM
she was increadibly embarrised, we had to go home. she was in tears.

Oh, sorry. :( Well, hearing that part makes it believable. It must have sucked for her.

TheNowhereMan
11-30-2006, 05:12 PM
she locked herself in my bed room and didnt come out for hours.

Santaclear
11-30-2006, 07:06 PM
she locked herself in my bed room and didnt come out for hours.

Were you in there with her?

TheNowhereMan
11-30-2006, 07:57 PM
Were you in there with her?
my bed room? no she locked me out too

LillyBBBW
12-01-2006, 09:11 AM
my bed room? no she locked me out too

Gawd that sucks. That ranks up there with the SECOND worst date ever. First prize goes to her though. Yeesh!

Shala
12-01-2006, 11:14 AM
I got wedged in the backseat of a GEO Tracker once. Goodness....I think I cut off all oxygen to my brain trying to squeeze my big ass outta there. My longs legs didn't help. BTW, the backseats of mustangs are an extremely tight fit too.

And you know those little rocket ships that fly above Tomorrowland in Disney World? They are supposed to fit two people. Not if one weighs 300lbs! My skiny niece tried to squeeze in with me. Poor girl. Not a chance.

And speaking of Disney, at Blizzard Beach Water Park, they have a ski lift that's supposed to fit three adults across. So it was me, my BBW sister and my skinny sister. We were wedged in there until my ass fat was bulging out of the armrails. Very uncomfortable!

Green Eyed Fairy
12-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Gawd that sucks. That ranks up there with the SECOND worst date ever. First prize goes to her though. Yeesh!

Yeah, I was thinking that it's probably going to be a longggg time before she forgets that event.......
I felt bad for the poor girl reading his post about it

TheNowhereMan
12-01-2006, 04:37 PM
oddly enoguh she laughs about it now, i should hav made i more clear that it wasn't the recent Thanksgiving but last years. And to my knowlage made no effort to lose weight. I haven't seen her in awhile so who knows.

TS Monkey
12-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Well...I was about to ask for a more detailed play-by-play of the incident, but then there was that post about the crying and I don't want to be a dick.

How about stucks with smiles?

elggij
12-12-2006, 12:12 AM
I love to watch my 5'4", 300lb sis-in-law squeeze behind the wheel of her VW.

Mercedes
12-12-2006, 07:05 AM
Wow this thread was incredibly sexy for me... and it didn't even mention BHM's getting stuck!

I've never had the occasion to enjoy these in real life, but I fantasise about seeing a BHM nearly stuck in the driving seat. Not really really stuck, but barely fitting. With the lower part of the steering wheel pressing into the belly and thighs.

Also when a man unbuttons his trousers (no not that, naughty!) to make room while eating, and he can't button them again. Especially BHM's with that yummy soft jiggly belly...

Mercedes
12-12-2006, 07:30 AM
Lol I just remembered this and had to share it! Talk about first date embarrassment. And being only 120-130lbs I'm not big but I certainly was very dumb!

He had invited me on his yacht which was quite a small one. I had to use the loo.

Now what I didn't realise was that the same door which closes off the loo when it's not in use was the same door which closed off the bedroom. I mean with the same door you can close the bedroom and leave the loo open or close the loo and leave the bedroom open. Same door, same hinge, 90 degree difference.

So I opened the door of the loo. I didn't realise I was supposed to close it closing the bedroom off.

Then I got in the cubicle. It's a very small yacht, the roof was low and I couldn't stand up straight inside there. And I tried to close the door... no chance!

There I was, with a very small boat loo between my calves, my ass squished up against the wall, my head touching the ceiling, my knees bent and I couldn't close the door because it kept hitting my knees!:doh:

Then I heard him saying...:blink: 'what on earth are you trying to do?' and I told him very embarrasingly that I couldn't close the door with myself inside. And he was like 'what the.....' then he told me to push the door out and close it so that I would be enclosing the whole bedroom. lol... I really felt enormous that day! And he couldn't quit laughing about the whole blonde incident!:D

Shala
12-12-2006, 08:24 AM
I know where I'd like to be stuck today........in bed with a very hot sexy man! But alas, I'm stuck in my office working on insurance quotes. Such is the life.....;)

Russ2d
12-12-2006, 08:53 AM
I personally don't have 'stuck' fantasies but more like 'conform' fantasies, where a fat woman is able to squish her way into much smaller places and where things sink into her fat because her body is so soft! I love seeing things 'penetrate' into the fluffy fat of a woman, especially a beautiful very flabby ssbbw...

But if I were to chose a stuck fantasy I'd say with me being caught in a doorway with a very fat woman. I'd be pressed very tightly into her with her butt or belly overflowing me... or say how about, like in the movie Career Opportunities, where Jennifer Connelly is on top of the main actor under the bench, I'd love to be 'stuck' in that situation, only if it was Jennifer Connelly I'd have to fatten her up a few hundred pounds first!

TS Monkey
01-01-2007, 12:24 AM
My birthday is January 16th so I thought I might revive this thread for the month, see if anyone wants to play.

-Tight Squeeze Monkey

BeautifulPoeticDisaster
01-01-2007, 01:05 AM
O.K. I'll fess up. I'm a total hypocrite, 100%. If I get stuck it pisses me off and sends me into Oh-my-God-I-need-to-diet-mode....BUT if it happens to someone else....esp another ssbbw godess....I go weak and speachless and drool at the mouth. It is hot. I don't understand why it is hot to watch another fat person struggle when it infuriates the holy crap out of me when it happens in real life. Oh well sexuality often isn't fair and balanced. :rolleyes: So I find it hard to fault people who find it hot when I struggle to do things....tis life I guess. :D

liz (di-va)
01-01-2007, 01:35 AM
I generally stay off the weight board because I'm very uncomfortable with some elements of feeder/gainer stuff, but it's hard not to look around sometimes, since there's so much crossover topically. Anyhow, I stumbled on this thread by accident, and I promise I will go away and not comment again unless it's unrelated to this stuff...

...but this is a an element of FA/feeder fantasy that makes me insanely upset, so upset I had to write. I hate it. Booths and cars and chairs that don't fit me make my life incredibly uncomfortable, cause me physical pain, limit what I can do in this life and are the gauntlet, the first fire of the daily prejudice I feel like I face as a fat girl. It's the biggest physical fact in the world that makes me feel like there's no place for me, no room for me, that I am not wanted. The idea of people getting off on the prejudice I face makes me want to scream. Men here are supposed to love and defend fat girls (to be hopelessly hetero for the moment)...this feels like impersonal, objectified using, no different in form than the people who hate fat folk for being fat in the end.

Can y'all see what I mean? Okay, I just had to say that. And having said that, I can understand visually why it might be exciting (assuming no one's in pain, although me + booth always = pain), to see visual evidence of bigness, although the extreme immobility end of this still squicks me out hard-core. To each his own. And this is the place to discuss it if you like it, right? I'm the one interloping.

The only problem is: I've been hanging around Dim for a long time, I have put a lot of time in here, and it's this kind of stuff that makes me feel (hah--irony) like I don't like it here/don't belong here, and means I go away for periods of time. I really thought--still think--there should be room for fat folk/fat folk-likers who aren't into this stuff at Dim, but sometimes I can really feel...squeezed out! Hah. :) It wouldn't matter if there weren't more places out there to hang out as fat folk, but this continues to be a convergence point of sorts for fat people, yes?

So I dunno. This is one chick's POV, a good 8-9 years in the bubbling, so I hope you'll scuse it bubblin over just for one night. This is really born out of my own confusion and feelings and not I hope sounding hopelessly judgmental. People have to have a place to talk about fantasy, and maybe that's part of the distinction I'm not making... Anyhow thank you for listening, I really am more wrestling with an idea here than trying to lash out or offend. Just don't get it, I guess.

TS Monkey
01-01-2007, 06:46 AM
Well, it's not how I planned on celebrating Stuck Month, but that's ok.

The weight board is for fantasies. Some of us are even lucky enough to act out our fantasies in real life, in a safe and controlled environment with a partner that we love and respect and would never wish to come into harm or embarrassment.

I've had girlfriends (and women from Dimensions) tell me that my fetish has sort of transformed tight squeezes for them, that instead of going negative with humiliation or the feeling of not fitting in, their first thought would be "ha, TS would love this." It defuses the situation.

Hope this helps? Feel free to ask questions, obviously it's my favorite subject to talk about. Open discussion is always better than bubbling.

- Tight Squeeze Monkey

PS: Thanks for sharing BigBellySSBBW! We need to gather all the BBW's here that enjoy stucks and have a party.

A party with a narrow doorway.

Ample Pie
01-01-2007, 06:52 AM
also, sure the too tight chairs and too tight cars and too tight booths suck--they're unfair and uncomfortable and show a tremendous lack of consideration.

And you can argue that point every day. And you can tell people. And you can thank doctors who put armless chairs in their waiting rooms as positive feedback and you can do all kinds of things.

Additionally, you can just lighten up (no pun intended) and enjoy what the stuckage means about your body--that it's big. That it's bigger than people expect. Is it short sighted on their parts? Sure. Should we try to rectify it? Absolutely. Does that mean we can't enjoy some of the peripheral effects along the way? No.

butch
01-01-2007, 07:49 AM
Hi Liz,

I so understand where you're coming from, because nothing pisses me off more than a world which refuses to offer even the tiniest accommodations to fat people (um, like airplanes and office chairs, and thats just a start).

However, even though I hate having to squeeze my butt into too small chairs in so many situations, there are times when I like it. I don't know why, exactly, but I do. Maybe part of the reason is if I can forget for a while all the hatred directed towards fat people, then I can appreciate what the too small space is telling me: that I'm very big, and since I enjoy living in a big body, then the tight space is a reminder that I live in the body I enjoy living in.

Now, most scenarios where I am too big for my surroundings are not places where I can separate the negative (fat-hating society) from the positive (I enjoy being in this too big body), and sometimes I feel angry and hurt. Most of the time I just make adjustments and move on, but in very rare occasions I can actually indulge my pleasure in being too big for a space.

Recently while traveling, I stopped at a diner for dinner. I hadn't eaten lunch that day, and since I had spent a long day of work with no food or drink, I decided to splurge a bit on my meal. Well, this diner had booths and a counter, and nothing else. I knew I wasn't going to fit in the booths, and didn't think there was enough clearance for my belly at the counter, and had no idea what to do. The diner was really empty at that time, only two tables were occupied, so the diner was really quiet.

The waitress led me to the booth, and the gap between table and bench was smaller than I had usually seen in restaurants, but I was hungry and figured I'd put up with it, so I was able to suck it up and wedge myself into this booth. The waitress, handing me a menu, noticed how much of my belly was spilled out across the table top, and asked if I'd like to move. Wondering where in the world she could move me to, I said yes, and as I dis-lodged myself from the booth and began to follow her, I said, "I guess I'm just too fat for booths." She turned around and, afraid that maybe I was blaming her for the situation, said nicely, "I didn't say that" and I replied, "I know, that's why I said it." It turns out they have one booth in the diner that has a moveable table, so she sat me there, explaining about how this table would be more comfortable for me, etc.

Throughout the meal the waitress was nice as pie, and kept refilling my glass, calling me 'hon,' and making sure my meal was to my liking. She even made a joke about how the piece of cake I ordered for dessert was larger than usual because of how someone else divided up the cake into slices, but she said this in a joking fashion, so I played along and remarked about how 'huge' the cake was, how it would be a lot of work to finish, etc. All in all, it was a pleasant experience, because I could interact with this person in a way that allowed me to 'own' my fat body and not be made to feel like it was my fault that the booth did not fit, or that I ordered cake and ice cream for dessert even though I was too fat for the booths.

Two other things to add, though. One, as I was making my way to the end of my meal, a couple came in and both were chubby to fat. The man had a hard time fitting in the booth, and the waitress moved them to the booth I had originally sat in, saying that the booth had more room than the others. So, I had originally been seated in a booth for big folks, and when I was too big for that booth, had to be moved to the only moveable table in the diner. Second, after I paid at the cash register and was leaving, I had to squeeze by another couple waiting to be seated, and as I tried to get past them, I knocked over the 'please wait to be seated sign.' Luckily I caught it before it fell, but it was an ironic end to my experience in the diner.

As I said, this experience didn't bother me, I enjoyed it, and am not sure why this incident brought me pleasure when so many tight spot situations are unpleasant. I'm glad I can share it here with others who might understand why it was a pleasurable experience, but I'm not trying to make your feelings less valid, Liz. So much of what turns us on is the manifestation of the taboo, and I guess these tight spots are a very obvious, tactile representation of the taboo nature of fat.

Ruby Ripples
01-01-2007, 01:51 PM
I love this thread! I have not got completely stuck before in so much as requiring help from the fire brigade but I DID get very tightly wedged in one of the turnstyles at Blackpool Pleasure Beach in England, the VERY same place that Em got stuck. Unfortunately for me, I am much shorter than Em and failed miserably at lifting my hip and stepping over, and instead ended up with one hip eight inches higher than the other LOL. The full descriptive account is on the Oct 5 entry in my blog (www.rubyripples.com). Here is the kind of turnstyle Em and i got stuck in:-

One day in July I went for Indian buffet lunch. As we entered the EMPTY restaurant, i noticed booths down one side, but many more ordinary tables. A waiter raced up to me, took my arm and steered me right to the booth nearest the food! Ignoring my protests he just beamed happily and watched me shoehorn myself in. I could just about breath, with an empty stomach. When my also ssbbw friend Lorna arrived the waiter looked even happier and positioned himself standing against the wall opposite, and just stood staring, lol! When our friend John took the pic below of us, the waiter bent double to see us being photographed! By the time I was half way through eating I had to turn to the side to breathe. Again, full account is in my blog, July 21 entry.

Obviously getting stuck or being squashed into small places can be embarrassing, but we are big, thats just a fact. We do not fit in average sized people spaces. So, no point crying, I just make it into a fun experience where I can. :)

Ample Pie
01-01-2007, 08:16 PM
my best friend's children think I'm the biggest thing on earth. Seriously--there's no joke there and no meanness. They've just never seen anything or anyone bigger. I am their point of reference when it comes to BIG. The middle child, who is now 7 but whom I've known since he was 1, hangs on me--he's a very huggy child, very tender and sweet. So he hugs on everyone, but he hangs on me like he's a moon orbitting me--because (and it's totally unconscious) I'm big, and soft, and strong, and safe in his eyes. Seeing myself through the eyes of these children is what helped me to sort of be okay with just how BIG I am perceived to be. I've always known that I stick out (no pun intended), but I guess they helped me to see it with wonder instead of with disdain.

Because of that, I can laugh when I get stuck. I can laugh when my belly plops down ON the table I'm trying to sit AT.

I still get ticked off that i can't ride rollercoasters tho---Booo!!

SchecterFA
01-01-2007, 08:36 PM
I have no idea if this sort of thing is appealing to me or not.

I, however thinkg that TSMonkey might be into stuckage. I just get the vague impression.

TS Monkey
01-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Stuckage is cool I guess.

TS Monkey
01-01-2007, 09:42 PM
PS - Wonderful post Ruby!

:D

Santaclear
01-01-2007, 09:57 PM
....Men here are supposed to love and defend fat girls (to be hopelessly hetero for the moment)...this feels like impersonal, objectified using, no different in form than the people who hate fat folk for being fat in the end...

I don't have this fetish but I kinda get why it's hot. I'm no sadist and don't want to see BBWs be uncomfortable but I've long derived pleasure from everything about fat women, including the "uncomfortable" moments like getting out of breath sooner (than I do) or bumping into, say, the hips, rump or chest ('cos they stick out!) :eek: :p :smitten: :bow:

Like any fetish tho, I get tired of hearing about it. Also, Liz, I won't joke about being fat in the end. ;)

liz (di-va)
01-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Hey - thanks, y'all, for your thoughtful opinions/ideas/postings/expressions. I really appreciate them! I still have my own feelings about all this, but it was v. insightful to hear yours! It was very interesting and helpful. Still thinkin about it all.

I should note too that part of my reaction last night was due to the fact that I ebb and flow a bit in my response to the Smallness of the World. Sometimes it's a fight I have no problem taking on, and laughing off when I need do; right now I'm overly-aware of how hard it is, and, in fact, how much it just keeps fat people from even TRYING to go out (that is, all the people it keeps at home, who don't even want to risk not fitting). Makes me mad. Backs up on me sometimes :).

Anyhow, 'stuckage' away--and thanks again. I really like Dim when we can talk to people about things and there aren't fights. Sure is great.

Ruby Ripples
01-02-2007, 07:32 AM
PS - Wonderful post Ruby!

:D

Thankyou very much!

TS Monkey
01-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Birthday Bump

TS Monkey
05-21-2007, 07:58 PM
This came up on Molly's site and I thought I'd pass it on for the stuckage fans here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Itn1ostgE

That skit deserves it's own spin off show/movie/broadway musical adaptation/movie adaptation of the broadway musical/graphic novelization.

Sparrow
05-22-2007, 09:55 AM
I like fat women because of their wide hips, big breasts, jiggly thighs, etc. All of the female secondary sexual characteristics are amplified. It's almost as if she's overflowing with sexuality. So, when a woman's hips get stuck in a chair, or brush against a door frame, it's like she's too sexy for convetional seating or doorways. That get's me monosyllabically aroused.

She never literally got stuck anywhere, but man...that girl carried over 400lbs of walking stimuli.

Also, Bruceman, I love that quote. It's such a great description.

TheNowhereMan
05-22-2007, 08:18 PM
i do heh, my GF is always getting stuck in desks and chairs

bigplaidpants
06-24-2007, 05:39 AM
*bump*

I told my wife I should post this. We both laughed, and she even asked if I had. So, I have encouragement/permission. :D

Magnoliagrows is a smaller BBW. She's 5'3", average to small-framed compared to many here, but fat, busty, and hour-glass shaped.

We were out of town at my in-laws and decided to go to the local water-park with our two little girls and their cousins. There, there was one of those "lazy rivers." Our youngest and a cousin of hers wanted to float. So, we went over to it to hunt for an inner tube.

She found one. Stretching it a bit and with some work, she got hers on. But, it was clear, it only fit her around the middle. She looked stuck. Being short and rounder at the bust and hips, the inner tube sat on her hips and pushed her bosom into her neck like an angry bustier. As she rested in the water, her neck disappeared in cleavage. "You know," I smiled, "if I didn't know you, I'd get a sunburn standing at the bridge waiting for you to float by." We both LOL :wubu:

When we decided to get out, shimmy-ing out of the tube was a job. Thank goodness for water, stretchy inner-tubes, and squishy fat.

We went out for ice cream at Sonic later....(You Dim Sonic Lovers - you know who you are - we thought of you :D )

pickleman357
06-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Obviously getting stuck or being squashed into small places can be embarrassing, but we are big, thats just a fact. We do not fit in average sized people spaces. So, no point crying, I just make it into a fun experience where I can. :)

i think getting stuck in a restraunt booth is the hottest. Espcially as she eats and gets bigger and is more difficult to get out each time you go back. Hot:smitten:

yasuko_latexcat
06-26-2007, 06:57 AM
I can never say no to a cute fictional asian guy getting into some trouble because of his fatness. :p

Asrai
06-26-2007, 08:08 AM
I can never say no to a cute fictional asian guy getting into some trouble because of his fatness. :p

Change guy to girl and i know exactly what you mean. :wubu:

op user
06-27-2007, 11:30 AM
I am severly turned on by a lady overflowing her allowed space in a chair, or going through a door, or even having clothes that barely contain body not to mention when she breaks a bed or a chair...

I remember a friend with benfite that stressed that she needed a seat belt extenter in a flight or she barely fitted through a hotel bedroom door.

As I am moving to a new (slightly smaller) appartment I am hoping to have a new friend with benefite (sp?) that prove that the space available is too small or the furniture too weak!

op user

dedhart
06-27-2007, 03:22 PM
Wow this thread is a huge turn on, so I'll confess, the thought of a woman stuck in the doorway is probaly my oldest and deepest fantasy, I would think of getting stuck when I first started to explore myself. I was too young to realize the connection, or that it was a sexual fantasy, I didn't even start to think about girls that way, often times it was myself I'd imagine getting stuck, I was always a scrawny little kid and wondered what it would be like to be fat. I thought it was just a morbid fascination w/ the other end of the scale, it wasn't till many years later that I realized it was a sexual attraction.

Armadillojellybeans
08-27-2007, 03:59 PM
this is my favorite thread ever, i absolutley love stuckage, squeezes everything that has to do with it, i hope that more people will post in this thread........Whoa yea!!!!

exile in thighville
08-27-2007, 05:18 PM
doggy doors = doggy style. just sayin'.

Korota
08-27-2007, 06:23 PM
The whole getting stuck thing appeals to me, too. It kind of emphasizes a person's bigness in a way. Having to squeeze my fat ass in between the arms of my desk chair(when it still had them - I kinda broke it :blush:) made me grin every once in a while. I've had less enjoyable experiences with tight squeezes, too. Mostly with the non-adjustable desk/chairs that couldn't POSSIBLY be made for anyone old enough to have gone through puberty that they have at my college, and they weren't a whole lot of fun, but that's mainly because the table part had an edge like a freaking KNIFE that dug into my stomach something fierce. Still, if it weren't for that, and the fact that it's in class so the whole possibility of public humiliation was present, it might have been a much less unpleasant experience.

TS Monkey
08-27-2007, 06:40 PM
doggy doors = doggy style. just sayin'.

Dear Dan,

Please post video of Trouby stuck in a doggie door.

Sincerely,
Tight Squeeze Monkey

Blackjack
08-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Dear Dan,

Please post video of Trouby stuck in a doggie door.

Sincerely,
Tight Squeeze Monkey

Even better, please post video of doggy style in the doggie door.

mossystate
08-27-2007, 06:49 PM
And here I thought it was Dan who was going, head first, through that doggy door;)

troubadours
08-27-2007, 07:56 PM
uh what is all this about doggy style/doors? who is dan ex machina???? what is going on??????

kidding you guys. personally, i'm a big fan of stuckage myself. i'm waiting for the day when my hips get so wide that i get stuck in doorways. as for now, i have fun feeling my belly press up against desks at school and having to turn sideways to get thru turnstiles in train stations :p

wi-steve
08-27-2007, 08:40 PM
PICTURES!!!!!

;)

uh what is all this about doggy style/doors? who is dan ex machina???? what is going on??????

kidding you guys. personally, i'm a big fan of stuckage myself. i'm waiting for the day when my hips get so wide that i get stuck in doorways. as for now, i have fun feeling my belly press up against desks at school and having to turn sideways to get thru turnstiles in train stations :p

exile in thighville
08-27-2007, 10:43 PM
Even better, please post video of doggy style in the doggie door.

Doggy door, video equipment, 24-hour hour erection pills...who's going to pay for all this?

a good lot of you :D

exile in thighville
08-27-2007, 10:44 PM
And here I thought it was Dan who was going, head first, through that doggy door;)

i'm usually walked out onto the porch by the ear and thrown into a briar patch.

TS Monkey
08-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Doggy door, video equipment, 24-hour hour erection pills...who's going to pay for all this?

That's it?
Camcorder's in the mail with a home depot gift certificate.
(you're on your own for the last bit)

Elfcat
08-29-2007, 03:49 PM
...but this is a an element of FA/feeder fantasy that makes me insanely upset, so upset I had to write. I hate it. Booths and cars and chairs that don't fit me make my life incredibly uncomfortable, cause me physical pain, limit what I can do in this life and are the gauntlet, the first fire of the daily prejudice I feel like I face as a fat girl. It's the biggest physical fact in the world that makes me feel like there's no place for me, no room for me, that I am not wanted.

I think the difference is what you're describing is something being imposed without any choice. In that context, I'd say I admire the strength it takes to confront such barriers and overcome them. Obviously I'd steer clear of supporting any establishment that would make things impossible for my partner.

I would say for myself, the situation where it would actually be a turn-on would be a more private controlled moment. I've been learning more from some community members about BDSM, and as I do I begin to see tight squeezes and stuckage as something akin to the interest in the various kinds of controlled immobilizations practiced in kinky scenes.

Most of what I see happening in real life isn't actual "stuckage", but just a little brush of flesh against things, maybe one or two tugs, but nothing dangerous.

exile in thighville
08-29-2007, 04:16 PM
That's it?
Camcorder's in the mail with a home depot gift certificate.
(you're on your own for the last bit)

You guys make it sound like she wouldn't be completely turned on by it.

exile in thighville
08-29-2007, 04:29 PM
I generally stay off the weight board because I'm very uncomfortable with some elements of feeder/gainer stuff, but it's hard not to look around sometimes, since there's so much crossover topically. Anyhow, I stumbled on this thread by accident, and I promise I will go away and not comment again unless it's unrelated to this stuff...

...but this is a an element of FA/feeder fantasy that makes me insanely upset, so upset I had to write. I hate it. Booths and cars and chairs that don't fit me make my life incredibly uncomfortable, cause me physical pain, limit what I can do in this life and are the gauntlet, the first fire of the daily prejudice I feel like I face as a fat girl. It's the biggest physical fact in the world that makes me feel like there's no place for me, no room for me, that I am not wanted. The idea of people getting off on the prejudice I face makes me want to scream. Men here are supposed to love and defend fat girls (to be hopelessly hetero for the moment)...this feels like impersonal, objectified using, no different in form than the people who hate fat folk for being fat in the end.

Can y'all see what I mean? Okay, I just had to say that. And having said that, I can understand visually why it might be exciting (assuming no one's in pain, although me + booth always = pain), to see visual evidence of bigness, although the extreme immobility end of this still squicks me out hard-core. To each his own. And this is the place to discuss it if you like it, right? I'm the one interloping.

The only problem is: I've been hanging around Dim for a long time, I have put a lot of time in here, and it's this kind of stuff that makes me feel (hah--irony) like I don't like it here/don't belong here, and means I go away for periods of time. I really thought--still think--there should be room for fat folk/fat folk-likers who aren't into this stuff at Dim, but sometimes I can really feel...squeezed out! Hah. :) It wouldn't matter if there weren't more places out there to hang out as fat folk, but this continues to be a convergence point of sorts for fat people, yes?

So I dunno. This is one chick's POV, a good 8-9 years in the bubbling, so I hope you'll scuse it bubblin over just for one night. This is really born out of my own confusion and feelings and not I hope sounding hopelessly judgmental. People have to have a place to talk about fantasy, and maybe that's part of the distinction I'm not making... Anyhow thank you for listening, I really am more wrestling with an idea here than trying to lash out or offend. Just don't get it, I guess.

See, I feel horribly upset for you because everything you say is true, that it's a constant reminder you're too big for the world, etc. And actual getting stuck on a regular basis could be annoying and humiliating to go through, especially if someone doesn't have an FA significant other to help them out or laugh about it with.

But the only way I can explain it is that it's hot in a romanticized way developed from mostly cartoons and televised stuck scenes. It takes something sensational to spur a fetish in an impressiable young person I believe, and watching a large woman get up from a tight armchair in reality usually isn't it. Watching characters try to budge Winnie the Pooh out a door while he's comically asking for more honey sticks the idea and all possibilites in your face. The same way BDSM folks don't actually get hot thinking about like, enslaved third world tribes confined to chains and tortured. It's just the taboo of the whole thing; I'm convinced that for every social faux pas there's someone who gets hot for it. That's why there's fart fetishists, etc.

Jerry Seinfeld once joked that if women all wore hats in public, men would be reading porn like "Skulls of the Big Ten." It's really true. Many people are attracted to the "mistakes" that happen in life because the awkwardness of them reminds people of how awkward hot young virginal sex is to begin with. Sex is more fun by accident, that's why all porn and Penthouse Letters have strangely consensual seredipitous encounters. You don't often see porn like, a guy coming home to his wife of 20 years to continue a streak of healthy lovemaking. You see things that would be risky and mostly impossible in real life, a mailman delivering a package and lucking into some booty. A mailman coming onto a customer would be considered lewd and totally taboo for real. But people are turned on by the stuff they can't do.

A woman confronted with an awkward situation made possible by her size is total feeder candy. It's not all about food=huge. Some of it is just amazement at what our worshipped sizes behold: jiggling, hips that knock things off desks, etc. But many of these are unrealistic; feeders don't develop a fetish for changing a 1000 lb woman's bedpan as I've said again and again, so our fantasies often wouldn't work for real. But little reminders of awe-striking bigness flirt with our deepest darkest impossiblest taboos. I hope I cleared up your anxiety about this seemingly malicious turn-on a little.

Kortana
08-29-2007, 05:28 PM
See, I feel horribly upset for you because everything you say is true, that it's a constant reminder you're too big for the world, etc. And actual getting stuck on a regular basis could be annoying and humiliating to go through, especially if someone doesn't have an FA significant other to help them out or laugh about it with.

But the only way I can explain it is that it's hot in a romanticized way developed from mostly cartoons and televised stuck scenes. It takes something sensational to spur a fetish in an impressiable young person I believe, and watching a large woman get up from a tight armchair in reality usually isn't it. Watching characters try to budge Winnie the Pooh out a door while he's comically asking for more honey sticks the idea and all possibilites in your face. The same way BDSM folks don't actually get hot thinking about like, enslaved third world tribes confined to chains and tortured. It's just the taboo of the whole thing; I'm convinced that for every social faux pas there's someone who gets hot for it. That's why there's fart fetishists, etc.

Jerry Seinfeld once joked that if women all wore hats in public, men would be reading porn like "Skulls of the Big Ten." It's really true. Many people are attracted to the "mistakes" that happen in life because the awkwardness of them reminds people of how awkward hot young virginal sex is to begin with. Sex is more fun by accident, that's why all porn and Penthouse Letters have strangely consensual seredipitous encounters. You don't often see porn like, a guy coming home to his wife of 20 years to continue a streak of healthy lovemaking. You see things that would be risky and mostly impossible in real life, a mailman delivering a package and lucking into some booty. A mailman coming onto a customer would be considered lewd and totally taboo for real. But people are turned on by the stuff they can't do.

A woman confronted with an awkward situation made possible by her size is total feeder candy. It's not all about food=huge. Some of it is just amazement at what our worshipped sizes behold: jiggling, hips that knock things off desks, etc. But many of these are unrealistic; feeders don't develop a fetish for changing a 1000 lb woman's bedpan as I've said again and again, so our fantasies often wouldn't work for real. But little reminders of awe-striking bigness flirt with our deepest darkest impossiblest taboos. I hope I cleared up your anxiety about this seemingly malicious turn-on a little.

Dan,
This post is a great example of why I look forward to your posts...I too have been in the situation where I was embarrassed by getting stuck. But after reading that post I think I will go find a tight booth to shove my fat ass in while I chow down on some cheesecake.

(hey Troub..wanna come? LOL)

exile in thighville
08-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Dan,
This post is a great example of why I look forward to your posts

:blush: :blush: :blush:

troubadours
08-29-2007, 10:03 PM
Dan,
This post is a great example of why I look forward to your posts...I too have been in the situation where I was embarrassed by getting stuck. But after reading that post I think I will go find a tight booth to shove my fat ass in while I chow down on some cheesecake.

(hey Troub..wanna come? LOL)

if only for the cheesecake

SoVerySoft
08-30-2007, 05:24 PM

Damn. It's too soon to rep you again :(

KurvyKel
09-03-2007, 08:14 AM
I can totally understand why people like this but I personally find it really scary. Being claustrophobic (sp?) the thought of being stuck in a small place makes me panic.

However I have got stuck getting out of a car before, it was a small 3 door Renault Clio, and I was sat in the back and had to kind of wedge my butt out between the side of the door and the front seat that didnt reeally move far enough forward. It helped that someone else was in the back to give my butt a good push and pop me out of there. Although I was alittle embarassed we all had a good laugh about the situation. :)

The thing I worry about at the moment is the turnstyle at the Stadium I visit to watch the Rugby. Its not a small turnstyle, its a full height one and I have to go in sideways and really pull my stomach in. If i get any bigger I just know that im going to get stuck and there are going to be hundreds of Rugby Fans waiting behind me to get through and I would probably die of embarassment. :(

Russ2d
09-03-2007, 09:50 AM
I love this thread! I have not got completely stuck before in so much as requiring help from the fire brigade but I DID get very tightly wedged in one of the turnstyles at Blackpool Pleasure Beach in England, the VERY same place that Em got stuck. Unfortunately for me, I am much shorter than Em and failed miserably at lifting my hip and stepping over, and instead ended up with one hip eight inches higher than the other LOL. The full descriptive account is on the Oct 5 entry in my blog (www.rubyripples.com). Here is the kind of turnstyle Em and i got stuck in:-

One day in July I went for Indian buffet lunch. As we entered the EMPTY restaurant, i noticed booths down one side, but many more ordinary tables. A waiter raced up to me, took my arm and steered me right to the booth nearest the food! Ignoring my protests he just beamed happily and watched me shoehorn myself in. I could just about breath, with an empty stomach. When my also ssbbw friend Lorna arrived the waiter looked even happier and positioned himself standing against the wall opposite, and just stood staring, lol! When our friend John took the pic below of us, the waiter bent double to see us being photographed! By the time I was half way through eating I had to turn to the side to breathe. Again, full account is in my blog, July 21 entry.

Obviously getting stuck or being squashed into small places can be embarrassing, but we are big, thats just a fact. We do not fit in average sized people spaces. So, no point crying, I just make it into a fun experience where I can.

You're awesome Ruby... Very positive and fun (and a hell of a soft belly too!)- I'd get stuck with you anytime

dedhart
09-03-2007, 04:02 PM
But the only way I can explain it is that it's hot in a romanticized way developed from mostly cartoons and televised stuck scenes. It takes something sensational to spur a fetish in an impressiable young person I believe, and watching a large woman get up from a tight armchair in reality usually isn't it. Watching characters try to budge Winnie the Pooh out a door while he's comically asking for more honey sticks the idea and all possibilites in your face.Holy crap yeah, it wasn't winnie the pooh but I do remember having a porky pig coloring book that had an image of porky getting stuck in the door. I guess it should have been obvious that I was an FA then, but I wasn't thinking about sex or sexuality, but the powerful images in the book made me want to touch myself. I was always teased for being very skinny, so I think I was romanticizing more what it would feel like for me to become so fat that I got stuck in the doorway rather than feeling attracted to a person or cartoon character that got stuck.

RVGleason
09-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Reminds me of a Archie cartoon story where Veronica dreams she got fat and gets stuck in a door. Here's a page from the story.

And of course, there's Pooh too! ;)

RV :eat1:

exile in thighville
09-03-2007, 09:27 PM
I was once confessed to a girl that I had a Pooh fetish and she suddenly came down with something and had to go home. :confused:

TS Monkey
09-04-2007, 10:13 PM
Every girl I've told my stuck fantasies to thought it was silly and cute which is nice reaction I think cause the fantasy's pretty lighthearted in my mind.

Armadillojellybeans
09-05-2007, 10:39 AM
I had a complex about my stuck fettish, until I revealed it to "her" she made me feel 110% better about the whole thing, I was worried she would leave me , but she was glad it wasn't a weird fettish, when for years I thought I was weird for thinking those thoughts, so needless to say, everything turned out fine

exile in thighville
09-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Every girl I've told my stuck fantasies to thought it was silly and cute which is nice reaction I think cause the fantasy's pretty lighthearted in my mind.

I was being homophonic; of course it's a cute fantasy! The fucking mascot is Winnie the Pooh! What do the watersports people have, a talking toilet? I don't think so. Ain't got nothin' on the stucksies. Until the international registry of BDSM develops Herbie the Helpful Handcuffs, I'm pretty sure we've got this shit.

Kortana
09-05-2007, 03:48 PM
I was being homophonic; of course it's a cute fantasy! The fucking mascot is Winnie the Pooh! What do the watersports people have, a talking toilet? I don't think so. Ain't got nothin' on the stucksies. Until the international registry of BDSM develops Herbie the Helpful Handcuffs, I'm pretty sure we've got this shit.

OMG,you are too much!!

REP again for that one!

SoVerySoft
09-05-2007, 05:55 PM
OMG,you are too much!!

REP again for that one!

Glad you got him - I tried and it wouldn't let me!

Rawrman
10-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Bump for stuck justice :D

TS Monkey
01-01-2008, 06:44 PM
My birthday is January 16th so I thought I might revive this thread for the month, see if anyone wants to play.

-Tight Squeeze Monkey

I think this should be an annual thing. Let Stuck Month 2008 commence! :D

Fairlight88
01-01-2008, 09:23 PM
I think this should be an annual thing. Let Stuck Month 2008 commence! :D
Right on! :D Stuckage is my biggest fetish :blush: It's just too bad I've never actually witnessed it in person or met any women who were willing to do it... Oh well, I can dream, can't I? ;)

altered states
01-02-2008, 03:37 AM
Right on! :D Stuckage is my biggest fetish :blush: It's just too bad I've never actually witnessed it in person or met any women who were willing to do it... Oh well, I can dream, can't I? ;)

I've never seen out-and-out stuckage either... tight squeezes, yes. Though I did receive a good tip about some especially narrow turnstiles at Yankee Stadium - see you there in May!

And has anyone ever mentioned the scene with Shelley Winters going through the porthole from the original Poseidon movie? That just came to mind.

TS Monkey
01-02-2008, 08:37 AM
Actually there was no tight squeeze in the porthole, there's a bit of dialogue about her worrying she wouldn't fit and another passenger saying she doesn't want to be trapped behind if she gets stuck.

The Poseidon stuck scene is when they're climbing the fallen fake christmas tree and Winters gets stuck between the spokes and Gene Hackman has to give her a push and she has her cute little line about "Mrs Peter Pan I ain't"

altered states
01-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Actually there was no tight squeeze in the porthole, there's a bit of dialogue about her worrying she wouldn't fit and another passenger saying she doesn't want to be trapped behind if she gets stuck.

The Poseidon stuck scene is when they're climbing the fallen fake christmas tree and Winters gets stuck between the spokes and Gene Hackman has to give her a push and she has her cute little line about "Mrs Peter Pan I ain't"

Right, right.... I like the actual stuck scenario you outline anyway, even though I don't remember it!

Jes
01-02-2008, 01:13 PM
I got stuck in my apartment once.

Behind the radiator.

I almost missed a flight to London because of it. The more anxious I got, the more stuck I became. It's funny now. THEN? Not so much.

Foolish Fool
01-03-2008, 10:48 AM
I think of the stuck / chair breaking scenes in Shallow Hal as being pretty sexy. Weird?
if finding that scene sexy is weird, i'm an f-ing freak.

TS Monkey
01-03-2008, 08:35 PM
I've never had a radiator, I thought they were always flush to the wall, how did you get stuck behind one Jes?

Armadillojellybeans
01-04-2008, 07:27 AM
Stuck/Tight Squeeze Powers activate....take form of bucket of water....stuckies represent....all around the world, oh yea!

Jes
01-04-2008, 09:23 AM
I've never had a radiator, I thought they were always flush to the wall, how did you get stuck behind one Jes?

Mine has a cover, and behind it, my windows go from ceiling to floor. They're paned windows, double hung.

I use the radiator to dry clothes in the winter sometimes and as I was putting my suitcase in the hallway, etc., I thought: I bet some panties fell behind the radiator and i'll hate knowing my guy-friend-cat-sitter saw them. So I go lean over and around--making an upside down U shape out of myself, and go myself so wedged in, over and behind the radiator (and window) that I still don't know how I got unstuck. It took a good while to get out, I'll tell you that. I won't go into the details. And I kept thinking: My god, how will I explain I got stuck in my apt. by actually GETTING STUCK?

Fairlight88
01-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Mine has a cover, and behind it, my windows go from ceiling to floor. They're paned windows, double hung.

I use the radiator to dry clothes in the winter sometimes and as I was putting my suitcase in the hallway, etc., I thought: I bet some panties fell behind the radiator and i'll hate knowing my guy-friend-cat-sitter saw them. So I go lean over and around--making an upside down U shape out of myself, and go myself so wedged in, over and behind the radiator (and window) that I still don't know how I got unstuck. It took a good while to get out, I'll tell you that. I won't go into the details. And I kept thinking: My god, how will I explain I got stuck in my apt. by actually GETTING STUCK?
Sounds like quite the scene, Jes :p glad you're alright and got to your flight in time!

bigrugbybloke
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
as a bhm i dont mind saying that i regularly get stuck in chairs or seats less - than 30" wide with any sort of arms and it is especially worse when you have a solid beer type gut rather than a flabby tum as it cant be squeezed in above the legs so easily :( plane and train seats with stable arms that dont move are bad for me as they shove your legs and butt together and there is no room for the gut then :(

UMBROBOYUM
01-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Stuckage is fun to draw :D May I present Beauty Confined!

B00TS
11-27-2008, 09:11 PM

Really interesting! I had felt a little uncomfortable about the stuckage=sexy phenomenon but what you say makes a lot of sense. :doh: Rep duly despatched!

Great thread CurvyEm.

Cloggy
05-09-2011, 12:18 AM
Hey guys,

Just letting you know that after MC's board recently got shut down I have created new ones at http://mollycoddles2.prophpbb.com/index.php

Hopefully we will get all the old members back and can continue to share stuck-related wonders from across the www. (as well as discuss Mollycoddles stories ofcourse ;) )

Please bare with me as I have literally just created it and there is shit all there at the moment, but with more registered users comes more content, so get amoungst it :)

milfy
06-08-2011, 04:55 AM
i once got stuck in a rubber ring on a beach in new jersey....embarrassing wasnt the word!

Darnyal202020
10-24-2013, 09:44 AM
Stuckage is fun to draw :D May I present Beauty Confined!

Aha that's great :)

Darnyal202020
10-24-2013, 12:55 PM

An ex of mine who was fairly large used to love hula hooping. I mean she did it all the time, to the point where it was just annoying.

Anyway, at a festival we went to, she tried fitting around her what looked like a children's size hula hoop and got it stuck, at which point I had to help her out of it. I thank god every day for that day :)

cygnus
10-25-2013, 07:55 PM
I dated a woman once that got stuck in a turnstyle. She had turned sideways expecting to slide through and was surprised to learn that she had grown too fat to get through. She was stuck for a good 30 seconds or so, but did finally sqeeze through. I learned from a mutual friend that she had been doing a lot of eating at work. To make her feel better I told her that they should make those things bigger, but actually it was a total turn on to me.

loopytheone
10-26-2013, 11:40 AM
I am a stuckage fan and I used to make videos of me squeezing through small gaps and through a wire coathanger! I used to have an acquaintance who did made similar videos though I was fairly meh about them to be honest. The closest I have gotten recently to seeing stuckage is people bursting buttons and ripping seams on clothes, which kinda hits the same buttons for me what with it being such a tight squeeze! I love clothes squeezes, I have to admit! x3

Fat Molly
03-09-2014, 05:30 PM
I like fat women because of their wide hips, big breasts, jiggly thighs, etc. All of the female secondary sexual characteristics are amplified. It's almost as if she's overflowing with sexuality. So, when a woman's hips get stuck in a chair, or brush against a door frame, it's like she's too sexy for convetional seating or doorways. That get's me monosyllabically aroused.

Also, Bruceman, I love that quote. It's such a great description.
The way you phrased that, Sparrow, is dead-on and really sexy. ;)