PDA

View Full Version : OMG ... I WEIGH WHAT?! *VIDEO* 10+ pounds MORE than my last weigh in!

Star Struck
07-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Yup I did a weigh in video! My last weigh in video was June 13th and I KNEW I gained a good amount of weight since then. YOU WON'T Believe how much I gained! I'll just say I gained 10+ pounds...10+ POUNDS lol can you believe that? I didn't even believe it. it's crazy!! Then After I weigh myself I compare a few things..Do I look better walking down the hallway in VERY VERY tight clothes (a MENS LARGE and a pants size 22...need I remind you I am a 26, OH and the button to the pants POPPED off right before the video..that's how tight they were)..or just my bra and panties?? Either way you can see my fat body jiggle all the way down and back!! Come check it out!! StarStruckBBW.com

http://www.starstruckbbw.com/adverts/tightweighcomp.jpg

Caine
07-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure what I'll believe but staring at those rolls and curves just makes me happy and glassy eyed for more!

Ned Sonntag
07-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Coming onto the PB has that effect on people! I'm seeing more SSBBWs amongst the Summer People at the supermarket... none as groovy as Starstruck though.:wubu:

Star Struck
07-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure what I'll believe but staring at those rolls and curves just makes me happy and glassy eyed for more!

hehe thank you caine!

Star Struck
07-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Coming onto the PB has that effect on people! I'm seeing more SSBBWs amongst the Summer People at the supermarket... none as groovy as Starstruck though.:wubu:

awww thank you Ned!! you are too sweet :smitten:

natasfan
07-05-2008, 03:30 PM
lol
its hardo to gain more than 10 pouds in less than 1 month, but isnt impossible if the woman who we are talking about, is you;)
go on :eat1: and you are going to goal 400 before the end of the year

stuffedbellylover
07-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Heya Star Struck!

You are truely the hottest deal regarding BBW at present!

Forget about Penny Lane, Mandy Blake, Amatrix etc... You are the big gals ´cause I want for the script I worked out and told you about!

Best wishes,

Chris

Armadillojellybeans
07-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Nice set, good topic, but the main point I want to make is your descriptions of your posts are always so positive and upbeat, even if it is not something sexy or flirty or whatever, it still is pretty uplifting, AWESOME JOB!

Star Struck
07-05-2008, 08:41 PM
lol
its hardo to gain more than 10 pouds in less than 1 month, but isnt impossible if the woman who we are talking about, is you;)
go on :eat1: and you are going to goal 400 before the end of the year

lol i will never be at 400 sorry natasfan

Star Struck
07-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Heya Star Struck!

You are truely the hottest deal regarding BBW at present!

Forget about Penny Lane, Mandy Blake, Amatrix etc... You are the big gals ´cause I want for the script I worked out and told you about!

Best wishes,

Chris

awww thank you chris!! that made me smile so big!! you are so sweet! :wubu:

Star Struck
07-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Nice set, good topic, but the main point I want to make is your descriptions of your posts are always so positive and upbeat, even if it is not something sexy or flirty or whatever, it still is pretty uplifting, AWESOME JOB!

Thank you sweetie, i try to be happy and unbeat!! I love your great compliments!! :kiss2: muah!

angel-1
07-06-2008, 03:11 AM
I love crushing on you:wubu::wubu::wubu:

Star Struck
07-06-2008, 10:27 AM
I love crushing on you:wubu::wubu::wubu:

lol
well i'm sure i'd love CRUSHING YOU lol JK JK :p

Biglover
07-06-2008, 02:59 PM
You look great to me, and the pants seem to fit perfect!

Star Struck
07-06-2008, 05:04 PM
You look great to me, and the pants seem to fit perfect!

hehe yea i love those pants..too bad i need a new button lol

angel-1
07-06-2008, 11:27 PM
lol
well i'm sure i'd love CRUSHING YOU lol JK JK :p

heart be still:wubu::wubu::wubu::wubu::wubu: