PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Charlotte NC

Sweet Tooth
01-28-2010, 10:27 AM
So I'm making last minute arrangements to go to a 2 day conference for work next week. I think I'll have some free time on the 4th in the evening for dinner if anyone wants to meet up. Let me know! I'd love to see some of the NC peeps again.

bobbleheaddoll
01-28-2010, 06:07 PM
hi! don't think we have met before, but always glad to meet another dims person! pm me and we can meet up!

Sweet Tooth
01-29-2010, 08:23 PM
hi! don't think we have met before, but always glad to meet another dims person! pm me and we can meet up!

Yay! I'll PM you when I know a little more about my schedule. :happy:

bobbleheaddoll
02-03-2010, 06:24 PM
hey sweet tooth.

i pm'd ya my contact info. should be fun!

*if anyone is interested, sweet tooth and i will be making mischief in uptown tomorrow evening. holler if you want to join in. i 'll check this in the am and send ya my info.

cya
michelle

Green Eyed Fairy
02-03-2010, 07:53 PM
The 4th is tomorrow!

!!!!!!!

Would love to meet you- but unable to make the drive to Charlotte tomorrow night. Sorry I cannot make it :(

Sweet Tooth
02-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Lisa will also be joining us... anyone else wanna hang with 3 adorable BBWs?

Let me pay some compliments to this city so far... I've seen a couple absolutely stunning, beautifully dressed BBWs, and I've only been here 12 hours. They carried themselves with confidence, from all appearances. Yay, Charlotte!

bobbleheaddoll
02-04-2010, 07:49 PM
hi gals!

just wanted to say i had a FANTASTIC time. you are both so fun!

sweettooth-can't wait to see ya again at the nj bash
lisanc-will call ya soon so we can hang out again!

party on girls!

Sweet Tooth
02-05-2010, 09:03 AM
I had a wonderful time with you guys, too! I will post a couple pics this weekend when I get home. I'm so glad we had the chance to meet up.

And, Lisa? I'm getting you GPS, hon. ;) :wubu:

Hopefully I can see you both in NJ and we'll terrorize a new hot young waiter. ;)

bobbleheaddoll
02-05-2010, 10:03 PM
yes, but will have a hard time beating that last tattoo...lol.

talk to ya soon!