View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 06:34 PM   #75
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAssBunny View Post
I love Sonic. My favorite drink is the Cherry Limeade. I love the chili cheese hotdog with mustard and onions. They have tater tots. Their onion rings are good. They have good BLTs and usually a "special new thing" that is usually pretty dang tasty. And I usually get their french toast sticks as dessert, since they are freaking awesome dipped into the syrup they provide. And if you ever go while they are offering their fried cheesecake bites, these are a must. They are so good!
Hubby likes their cheeseburgers and flavored teas or chooses one of their many drink choices. They started out as a drink place.
And they serve all of their food on the menu anytime, so you can get some breakfast and some dinner together.
I love breakfast and dinner available at the same time
steely is offline   Reply With Quote