View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:59 PM   #33
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Please tell us a little about yourself.

Well, I'm Lloyd (one of the best here on Dims! lol)! I'm 19, living in Pineville, Louisiana, and I'm currently a college student learning about Electronics.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

Well, yeah, I'd say that I'm a foodie. I mean, I do love me some food! I'm almost always hungry, even when I'm full. It's kinda odd, too, because when I was younger, I used to hurry up and eat my food. Nowadays, I tend to savor every bite.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

PASTA!!!! I loves me some pasta... and cheeseburgers, too. If I don't have pasta or a cheeseburger once a week, I get cranky and evil!

What are the freakiest or most fun foods fact about you?

Not that I know of....

Do you like to cook?

Well, I don't know how to cook. So... no.

Do you think more about food or sex?

Well, since I'm a virgin, I'd have to say FOOOOOOOOOD!