View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 06:55 AM   #34
Angellore

Angellore has said some nice things

Please tell us a little about yourself. My name is Angela, I'm 30 yo, live in Kent, UK and work as a civil servant. I am married with no kids and no plans for kids, through choice.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. I could go on for yonks here! I have been on and off of diets for the last 10 years or so, successfully getting to 'goal' with WW, only to re-gain some, lost it, regain etc. I am now working on being fat positivie and loving my body. Part of that is agreeing with myself to eat whatever I fancy, when I fancy it. I love most food and will try pretty much anything.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? Hmmm - Oh, I know - CINNABON!!!!

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you? I can't think of anything. I am dull! LOL

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties? I adore cooking, especially baking. My husband would say that my speciality is chicken and mushroom risotto, Coke chicken and roast dinners.

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above) Food! LOL
Angellore is offline   Reply With Quote