View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gender: Female, female-presenting (that means I mostly dress like a girl :P)
Orientation: Bisexual
Interests: In the bedroom? Hobbies? I'm an uppity bottom. That really loves organizing, coffee, reading.
More about yourself: Currently dating a wonderful, not-homophobic straight monogamous boy. He's very understanding about bisexuality. Trying to work through what it means for my dyke parts...I do love him so...but, girls.
Picture(s) if any: See my profile.

Very excited about the board.