View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 12:10 PM   #11
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Orientation: Pansexual. I am attracted to women only but I have a thing for trannies, genderqueers and neutral people. I also identify as an FA and a Dominant.
Interests: a cappella, abnormal psychology, BDSM, body modification, curvy girls, feminism, food, gender, high heels, law, poledance, theatre, tightlacing
More about yourself: I used to be a hardcore rebel, an LGBT rights activist and was involved in the performing arts but those days are long over. I am addicted to lingerie, Christian Louboutin heels and I am also a foot fetishist. My friends often joke that I have no sense of humour and this infuriates me! *takes out whip*

Last edited by Cors; 01-31-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote