View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 12:31 PM   #13
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Orientation: Bisexual
Interests: Music, Piercings, Tattoos, Alcohol, Gigs, Festivals, Art, Photography, Obese men (no limits!), Gorgeous girlies, Sex.
More about yourself: My name is Sarah. I'm a crazy English born and bred FFA and an active feeder. I'm engaged and very much in love with my sexy BHM and feedee Dan aka Von_Pudge. I'm an easy going, open minded girl who will pretty much talk to anyone who treats her with respect I'm obsessed with body mods. At the moment I have 16 piercings and 2 tattoos... and counting!

Picture(s) if any:

Me

With my Dan:

kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote