View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 06:15 PM   #21
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Orientation: straight
Interests: hip hop, art, reading, menthols, generally bettering myself
More about yourself: i have a wonderful girlfriend and i'm back in school for the first time in a pretty long while, so i'm living the dream.

my experiences with glbtq/etc are pretty vast. my mother is a fairly high priced hairdresser who works out of her home, so her clientele is at least 1/3 gay. i was rather close to my gay uncle on my fathers side, sadly he passed away due to the tragedy that is AIDS back in the mid 90s. i also have a transsexual uncle who was born partially a girl back in the 50s, but of course back then they just hacked it all out and told you that you were actually a boy (he's had a lot of procedures done and goes by a female name now, though i grew up with him as my uncle so continue to refer to him as that). i also have a basically straight crossdressing uncle. so yeah mixed drinks run in my family.

I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote