View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 06:19 PM   #22
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Orientation: What is the term for a straight female that totally gets off on hot women?? Whatever that's called, I am.
Interests: anything creative- photography, cooking/baking, writing, playing guitar, singing; movies, reading, java addict (that would be a cool user name, huh?), music-faves are blues, classic rock, folk and Celtic, dancing
More about yourself:hmm..there is SO much I could say here! LOL I got married to the Stever in April, we have a sweet fluff baby named Fiona Fluffybottoms (cat lol) and love girls nights out (or entire weekends)..I work doing medical billing and go to school part time at night. My ultimate goal is to obtain my MSW and have a private counseling practice. I love art and music, and addicted to Dims, facebook, chocolate and checking my email!

Picture(s) if any: