View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 09:47 PM   #25
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Orientation: Straight. My friends are either gay or girl.
Interests: Everyone has a story. I love hearing that story.
More about yourself: When I was in high school, my family thought I was gay because of the people I hung out with. I didn't even realize they were gay!

I was a rather innocent girl who took people at face value. Also, I wasn't really familiar with American culture at the time. I assumed that anything I thought was weird/different/unfamiliar was a "white people" thing, so I didn't think it was weird when two girls would practically cuddle in front of me. I just assumed Americans were really affectionate! A lot of people first came out to me, because I'm guessing they thought I was queer also. I've experimented, but I'm straight.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote