View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 09:51 PM   #26
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey, Kara here!

Location: Asheville, NC (Paris of the South and Lesbian Mecca!)

Orientation: Straight BUT not narrow.....also, been married to a gay man for 33 years (off and on! LOL) My soulmate forever.

Interests: Singing, Theatre, www.Womansong.org, Water aerobics (did I just write that?), old NAAFAian, hiking slowly and adoption advocate.

More about yourself: I forget.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote