View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 10:43 PM   #27
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
OMG George - how adorable are you!! I love the pink and black stripes!!
Why thanks .

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Sure why not.

Gender: Male, but like George I have to admit I'm girly for similar reasons.
Orientation: Straight
Interests: Computers, video games, any technology, really. Science fiction and fantasy books. Hippie stuff too.
More about yourself: I've lurked Dims since 1998, joined a few years back, etc. Never been particularly manly. I'm tall and very thin, and I actually have a decent waist/hip ratio luckily. I'm not girly to the extent george is, though, and I kinda envy how good his face/head/hair works for that purpose.
Picture(s) if any:
Girly clothes are awesome, love your top to by the way .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
Orientation: Straight, but I like to kiss girls? Whats the term for that?
Interests: I love to read, play video games, chess, comedy
More about yourself: I want to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony. Id like to buy the world a coke, and keep it company.

Pic in profile and avatar
I belive the term for that is Katy Perry lol.