View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 04:35 AM   #30
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Location: soon to be back in Winona, Minnesota, in the middle of nowhere Mn right now
Orientation: straight but ardent supporter of the GLBTQ community.
Interests: reading, mostly non fiction and romance and books on weather, music of all genres, and plans to spend a summer chasing tornadoes in a couple of years.
More about yourself: Divorced for 8years now, 4 kids, one grandson, another on the way. Intelligent but still struggling with low self esteem, but remain funny as hell and modest lol. Former nurse who worked long term care and suffered burnout both physically and mentally, disabled but trying to figure out what to do career wise to satisfy my soul and help to make this world just a bit better place to live in.
Picture(s) if any: oh its over there on my avatar , cant miss it, im the one right under my screename.

Wow..striking resemblance between you and our new President! Or First Lady...or First Daughters ..

PS- I LOVE that pic of the Obama's!!