View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #36
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

ORIENTATION: Straight
INTERESTS: Photography, Scrapbooking, Traveling, Size Acceptance, Healthy Eating & Exercise, lymphedema advocate

MORE ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a mommy to a beautiful 3 year old and a wife of 5 years to a wonderful FA, Brian. Former teacher and developmental trainer until my stage 3 lymphedema got the best of me. A few months ago I decided that eating healthy and exercising were top priority in order for me to be the person I want to be and also so I can be the kind of mommy Luke deserves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg happy.JPG (60.4 KB, 523 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0419.JPG (69.1 KB, 521 views)
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote