View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 02:36 PM   #9
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ah it is what it is. I must say without any form of flirtation that I do enjoy your post on the other boards and have read them all with a smile.
Thank you very much for the compliment my dear Lucy.
I noticed you have a nice taste in lovely ssbbws such as Patty I am honored to have grabbed your attention if only for a brief moment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlneedsu View Post
Dear Chocolate D - don't go telling us that you and your John are no more when I have just been engrossed in reading the history of the fairytale romance...or do you just mean that he is back in Blighty ? I would have loved to ''twist'' with a beaytiful girl like you but the fantasy loses its lust-re ? when you are so crazy in love with your Wylde man !!!!
Hope that all is well and just wanted to tell you how gorgeous and cuddly you are, love a fellow Brit, Lucy xx