View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #41
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
Orientation: Gay
Interests: I enjoy reading (Sci-Fantasy & Graphic novels in particular, but not exclusively), writing, and drawing. I enjoy gaming (PC, Console, and Magic:tG), I also do some online roleplaying, but mostly pen & paper (D&D, GURPS, World of Darkness). I've tried MMOs, not so much my thing.
More about yourself: I'm currently working at a public library, living in an apartment with my bf and trying to make ends meet (they're not inclined to do so). Making an effort to try new things, meet new people, etc.
Picture(s) if any:
Hello. welcome!! Nice to meet you.
Me n GD will be posting our intros soon but i am sprawled on the couch and my laptop power is about to go.. and i just cant be arsed finding the thing to plug it in!! Soon soon..
anyway..i am loving that some new queer peeps are comming to DIMS!!! LOVING IT!!!

xmer