View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 08:31 AM   #18
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Where is this lesbian hot tub you speak of? I could use a good soak while I wait for my search party to find me.

Do tell Golden Delicious to come back to us-we miss her!
Lol! Actually, i had a story to go along with my 'lesbian' hot tub but i realised i ramble an awful lot so didnt say. ok, My best friend is swedish and while her English is great she sometimes mixes things up. We were visiting my Gf's hometown (now mine) which is a kinna small town. My swedish friend asked me if there were many lesbians here (she was on the prowl) i said "well, its not exactly a lesbian hotbed". Later on that night we went bowling and it was funny because about 3 lanes were hoatching with lesbians!! my friend said "oh my!! It IS a lesbian hot tub"!! lol
Anyway, i think we should go make a lesbian hot tub...for steamy chitchat and bubble fun and what not!! what says you??