View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 03:41 PM   #51
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Orientation: Pansexual - although thus far I have only dated cis-boys and girls, I am hugely attracted to genderqueers & androgynes as well as FTM transbois. I tend to be physically attracted to those near the gender border (if there is such a thing!) & by that I mean pretty boys and butch girls. Having said that, there are some curvy femme girls that also catch my eye, and I'm currently loved up with a lovely man who is hot, but definitely not "pretty".

Interests: Laughing, "deep & meaningfuls" - those long talks you have at 2am, music, film, theatre, travel..the usual suspects!

More about yourself: I have been very elaborate describing my orientation....I think "not fussy" may have sufficed

Picture(s):
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 07-22-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote