View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #701
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This dress is from Innocent World. I have it in two colours, mint and cream. Someday, when I'm feeling ambitious enough, I'm going to go on a quest to find out if it comes in any other colours.
The tights are mint as well, from We Love Colours.
The cardigan is from Torrid.
The scarf is from UrbanOutfitters.
AND FINALLY, the glasses. I'm so psyched about these. I have a prescription for glasses, and have been on a quest for a decent pair. A friend of mine ordered these online and didn't like them, so I offered to buy them. squee. I don't want to wear them in public until I get the prescription filled.

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote