View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #54
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Orientation: bisexual

Interests: being Irish, drinking, partying, confusing people

More about yourself: I had my first experience with a girl (other than kissing) about 2 years ago. We were way drunk but it was a lot of fun. Since my bff (a gay boy) moved back to the area with his awesome female roommate, and since they moved close to Northampton MA (HELLO GAYS!!), we've been going to an awesome gay club at least twice a month. Its a ton of fun and Ive met some awesome new people... gay, bi, straight, whatever!

Picture(s) if any:
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote