View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 10:31 AM   #61
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elij View Post
I guess this would be more of an introduction than a reintroduction and commemorates my first contribution...

Orientation: Lesbian
Interests: Music and hard math problems
Welcome, Elij. Have to say, in my world, there is no such thing as an 'easy math problem.' Glad to know math brings other people pleasure.

You forgot to tell us "more about yourself" though, so I expect you to come back and fill that in, and a picture wouldn't hurt, either . As you can see in my avatar, I look just like Oscar winning actress Kathy Bates, but younger (and whoever said 'older' back in the peanut gallery, shut up!).