View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 05:23 AM   #17
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
All the other boards have a confession thread, and I'm starting one because I have something to confess....

I have recently bought a pair of suspenders (or, as me mum tells me, 'braces' for you UK folks), and I love them. I don't care if I only see nerdy older men wearing them, I am wearing them now and I feel like a big ole bear in them.

Oh, and I'm really, um, agitated, tonight, but am all alone on a very cold night.
Whoot! I love braces! I used to wear them when i was younger and thought they were dead sexy but my boobs would always push them to the side. Excellent work. thought i agree with cors..we do need Photographic evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
When I was 16, I had a best friend. I confessed to a mutual friend that I had a girl crush on my best friend. That mutual friend, jealous of my relationship with her, told her I was a lesbian and I wanted to sleep with her, which resulted in a very loud, very public rejection and humiliation of me by the girl I'd thought was my best friend. In my ultra-conservative, ultra-right-wing, ultra-rich high school, this was a death sentence for me. I was already hated and treated like crap because I was fat, but now they had yet another reason to ostracize me. They were absolutely hateful. In my panicky 16 year old way I kept telling people I wasn't a lesbian, but of course in typical high school style, they all just kept the rumor going, and kept pushing me into the mud, throwing cherry bombs at my feet, laughing at me in the hallways, shoving me, etc.

They had moved on to just going back to teasing me and beating me up because of my fat when I decided to go to a local hippie shop and buy a patch for my backpack. I bought a pretty rainbow one.

An uncharacteristcally kind person took me aside and explained what it meant, and that I might want to take it off my backpack. It was too late; the rumors had started all over again.

Did I mention I HATE 99.9% of the people I went to high school with?

I think that even if I wasn't attracted to girls in the way I am, I would still be very much a GLBTQ ally for having experienced exactly how ridiculously STUPID and hateful people can be just because of who they think you're attracted to.
Thats just shit. I'm sorry you had to go through that.. hmmm Where is the cuddle smile guy??? i demand we have one!! it is needed lots!!
I was 'outed' at school because there was a girl who had a crush on me and didnt want to go out with her and she ended up stalking me and writing stuff all over my school about me..which was a bit mental. I didnt really bullied much cause i looked too crazy and i think people were a bit frightened. (shaved undercut and vermillion hair, many piercings, trenchcoat, army shorts and a suit and big para boots.. grrrrrrrr!!).