View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 05:31 AM   #18
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh my confession..erm.. cripes..let me think..
Well, keeping with the school theme..I was in assembly and one of the teachers asked me to stay behind. She told me she had been at the local flower show (lol) in the country park next to where i used to stay. Anyway, she told me she had seen me in a cave with a boy!! (actually this was true..it was a last wee snog with my bf before lesbianism). I told her it wasnt me.. she said:
"How many people do you know with bright red hair"
i said "hmm about 25" (i was lying)
then i said.. "well it couldnt have been me in a cave with a boy because i'm a lesbian"
This teacher was in her late 50's and very old fashioned, she got all flustered and red and said..
"was it a GIRL you were in a cave with"
i just said no..
she was like "are you SURE you are gay?"
"YuP"
then she said.. and i shall never forget this as long as i live because it was the strangest thing i have ever heard anyone say when they learn i'm gay... she said:
"Well, just dont go throwing yourself against any barricades or anything" !!!??lmao SERIOSLY!!

Later that day my P.E Teacher came over, slapped me on the back and asked if i "needed to talk".. haha

oh school!!
i'm sure i have better confessions than that.. i just cant think right now.