View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #31
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I confess, I don't get the whole drinking to drown sorrows with sad song on repeat thing at all. I understand that crying is cathartic, but I don't see the point of working yourself up to such an extreme. I usually just scream into my pillow if I have to, and then go shopping or work out.

Well I live my life with a soundtrack, and songs just help me move on with the process. To be honest I only did that as a teenager, now I just write page after page of journal entries that fail to make sense when I "come too".
Sometimes I paint, but bad art work is harder to hide than a journal full of scribbles.....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote