View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
...One is Trader Joe's Pita Bite Crackers with Sea Salt. OMG. I couldn't believe how delicious they were! They are very simple but have a great flavor and a wonderful crunch. I went back yesterday to stock up but they were out of stock! They did say they'd have them in sometime in the next few weeks. I will be calling every few days to check on them since after just one box I am addicted...
OK, since I know TJs private labels foods made by other companies, I decided to go looking for the original pita crackers...and I found these!

Sensible Portions Pita Bites

The nutritional info is the same and the pic on the box looks like MY crackers. They even have a sea salt variety.

And...they are sold at some grocery stores near me.

So, I know what I am doing tomorrow on my lunch hour!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote