View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 08:33 AM   #8
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
And I got these in a care package a few weeks ago....I'm almost out, and wondering how to get my next fix.

Dark chocolate, raspberry jam,marshmellow and a lil soft cookie... only the Canucks could make something like this work.
Those are like Mallomars (with a raspberry kick), right?

http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/Mallomars.jpg

Are they regional? I haven't had them in years, mostly because they're tough to find. Somehow I always found it comforting that they were seasonal, only selling in cooler months because the chocolate and marshmallow melts all over the place in summer. Means there's still a limit as to how far even a major food empire like Nabisco will go in pumping their stuff full of -ives and -oids.

I just had a neighbor turn me on to vanilla Blunt Wraps, but that's for another thread (or board).
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote