View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 09:33 AM   #9
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's easy to find mallomar variations. I just had a Colombian version by Nestle's the other day. I don't find them terribly hard to find at major chain supermarkets, but sometimes the box can be a bit dusty.

I've also seen those whippets at the local Stop & Shop. Have you explored any markets in Alabamy? They can't be too hard to find!

And I need those kashi pumpkin bars. My favorite kashi cookies were pulled because of the killer peanut butter scare.