View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #14
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos View Post
Those are like Mallomars (with a raspberry kick), right?

http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/Mallomars.jpg

Are they regional? I haven't had them in years, mostly because they're tough to find. Somehow I always found it comforting that they were seasonal, only selling in cooler months because the chocolate and marshmallow melts all over the place in summer. Means there's still a limit as to how far even a major food empire like Nabisco will go in pumping their stuff full of -ives and -oids.

I just had a neighbor turn me on to vanilla Blunt Wraps, but that's for another thread (or board).
Yep raspberry love inside....

Well we have Wal-mart and that's 'bout it!
However! I did find some at a "Salvage" type dicount food store we have!
It's full of weird stuff with typos, in Arabic or it just aint sellin!
Better yet, the boxes are only $1.19!
I bought about a dozen, because what you see on the shelf, is what you get. IT could be months before I see 'em again, so I stocked up.

You've seen nothing till you've seen Super Juicy, lit and ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
It's easy to find mallomar variations. I just had a Colombian version by Nestle's the other day. I don't find them terribly hard to find at major chain supermarkets, but sometimes the box can be a bit dusty.

I've also seen those whippets at the local Stop & Shop. Have you explored any markets in Alabamy? They can't be too hard to find!

And I need those kashi pumpkin bars. My favorite kashi cookies were pulled because of the killer peanut butter scare.
I went and looked! Found them at United Grocery Outlet, it's a kind of Big Lots for off color food-stuffs! The cashier said it's weird I wanted something they'd never gotten before, or would probably wouldn't get again.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.

Last edited by Mishty; 02-09-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote