View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 12:49 AM   #8
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

You guys are funny! lol.

I do not have an open relationship, but I have only been with Mike for 3 years....and I did have a life before him, lol. I was speaking of my past experiences. I would LOVE to be involved with a woman right now, but I am married and in a monogamous relationship.

And!!! Since when did being in a straight relationship make a person forget how to be with someone of the same sex? LOL!!!

Oh you guys. It would be grand to meet up, if only for coffee...or tea as the case may be.

I guess this post was more a moan about how judgemental lesbians are, because I have had loads of bisexual women in my life.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote