View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 01:05 AM   #9
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know what experience you've had of the gay scene over here, but (At least in my home town Blackpool, and where I live now) I've found the people I've met to be the most accepting, friendly people ever (with the exeption of one or two bitches who are easy enough to put in place lol).

I know you don't consider me supersized, however, most of the UK does. I've been with a few women but I've never really had a problem attracting them. I was also highly involved with the scene from being 15 through to 22 and have loads of gay/lesbian friends.

I know with your mobility problems it's hard to get out and mix with other people but I reckon you should try and go out again and meet people.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote