View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 04:26 AM   #10
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

hmmm its weird, cause firstly most lesbians i know are actually fat. Not all supersized (when does that begin again? 25st) but most are bbws. Also, pretty much ALL the faghags in any gay club you see here are ALL big women. which used to make it confusing..when i used to be on the pull.
Maby Glasgow is different to the rest of the UK, i dont know.. I'm sure, if you went out, the gay scene would totally embrace you.
oh.. and Em, i loved the gay pubs in Blackpool when i went last sept, they had a great buzz about them..