View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 05:06 AM   #12
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
That was my point. BBWs are ok in the queer community, but SSBBWS are not.
Yeah, i got your point but im not sure its true. As a lesbian i think ssbbws are more than ok! I think perhaps the feeling of not belonging comes more from the fact there are fewer ssbbws anywhere in the UK, not just the queer community.
I think if more ssbbws actually participated and stayed long enough in the queer community they would be loved and accepted like the rest.
Have you had any bad experiences here on the Uk queer scene? Or are you talking about before you came here?