View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 05:16 AM   #14
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I'm not just talking about the UK though. I have expeirenced this in the queer community as a whole. And I know there are women who would find me attractive, and that's cool, but as a whole community, supersized people, say 400lbs plus are rarely welcomed with open arms. That's all.

And for what it is worth, I haven't been to a gay club since I've been here, but I have had friends smaller than me who have and got rude comments. At least a gay bar is safeish in the states.

My point is getting lost. I don't know how to find it.
That you felt ostracized in the queer community because you are a ssbbw.
Did you feel that you felt more so in the queer community than you did in any other communities or in life in general?