View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:39 AM   #725
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love your fantastic costumes! I'm such a sucker for period garb. Are you a costumer? A fin-de-siecle fan? I must know- this is too good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
I'm not exactly wearing this right now, but it I WAS wearing it only a couple of days ago... :P

I'm on the right, my friend Cindy is on the left. Fashionwise, she's sort of mid-Edwardian, I'm post-Edwardian (1912ish)...it was her birthday and we were all having tea.

Here's a shot that shows my hat...I made a black straw sun hat into a Lunardi revival hat circa 1911. I kind of hate hats, so it was a huge deal that I actually bothered with the damn thing. xD

sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote