View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #15
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok. Now that I am home from work, rested a bit and well fed...let me try to reiterate.

There is a group for fat lesbians called NOLOSE. National Organization for Lesbians of Size. That screams fat queers accepted right?!?! I had a friend go, who is near my size and she said she felt out of the circle and not accepted. So I know I am not imagining things.

Yes I feel more pushed to the side in the queer community than I do everywhere else. And this is before I got married to a man. This is before I moved to the UK. It's just how I have experienced it and I have been a part of the queer community in the bay area California and in Boise Idaho.

I find that lesbians LOVE curve and big tits, but when it comes to big bellies, they aren't so keen.

I'm not sure how it is for men. I assume the same, but I can never know for sure because I am not a supersized man.

I know without a doubt that I am not alone in my feelings of being pushed out of the queer community because of my size and I started this thread here at Dimensions to see if there was anyone like me, Supersized and struggling to be accepted in a community that supposedly accepts big women, but it appears there isn't.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote