View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 09:35 AM   #51
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation my hot sexy manapples!!!!!!!!!!!!! the big apple speaks...

in a word - YUMMY!!!!! can someone tell me why you BHMs haven't shown yourselves on my apple thread - posted on the main board?!?!?!?!?! (ok, so maybe i was being a bit gender exclusionary without realizing it )

as i have always said, the majority of men are apples & classic while the majority of women are pears & classic shaped...

ooohhhhhh, my apple brothers! come out and show your sweet delicious apple love....

btw, feel free to repost your belly pics there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the big apple has spoken...

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote