View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 07:25 AM   #20
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
Im going to agree with you on this subject. I have had more trouble meeting women who find me attractive then I ever did with men. I am very sure I am Bi. It's not a question with me - I just am. But finding women who are into SSBBW's is a joke. There aint none, IMHO.

So anyway Donni, you're not alone in this, and I am in an open marriage, but I'll be damned if I can find a woman who is attracted to me. I give up - BAH!!
Really? Thats mental. Maby your just not looking properly!! lol.
I think its the 'married' part that means less women than the ssbbw bit though.. Maby the ssbbw loving women just dont want to get their hearts broken when they want you all to thereselves!