View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #21
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I used to be one of the worlds best fag hags, and in this country even gay guys hate fat chicks (except for a minority)
That's an interesting point -- because didn't you find that in the States, gay men seem to gravitate to fat girls for friendship very readily? I don't know why, exactly, but the gay men I meet in California have always been especially chummy and sympathetic to fat girls (which I love, as I consider myself a champion fag-hag in my own right ).

I've recently had a rather sad falling out with my gay male best friend of the last 20 years and it's left me wondering what I'm going to do...I really can't get by without a gay boyfriend!
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote