View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #36
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
We have one of those! (well, I don't know if it is the same pot or not, but we have a camel shaped tea pot). We use it all the time, usually attached to the phrase "Should I make up a camel's worth of tea?"

HAHAHA. I'm so glad that somebody else owns one, I think it is so hilarious.
I couldn't quite decide between the camel, or this poorly-designed swan when I was in the store (the tea came out of the swan's ass), but the absurdity of the camel won me over.
And there's a good chance we have the same one, I think one particular design is sold quite often.

Esther is offline   Reply With Quote