View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 05:05 AM   #44
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
I would say a lot of the time this is what I do, pick up clothes and choose outfits that I would wear myself.
It's just so hard when I see him in clothes I would kill to have and haven't a hope in hell of wearing....
You should start your own fashion line then Bex. I know you are going to be a Mummy and your time is precious, but we all need another outlet, and if you designed your own clothes, you could have the styles you want in your size.
You are very creative, and have a fab sense of style.

BTW- My Marcus is going to become a big brother in August. Yep I am going to be an Auntie again.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote