View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 09:24 AM   #1310
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinJason View Post
Confession - Well since there is a large degree of anonomity I can admit a few things on here.

I guess the first and worst is that I have begun to vomit up my meals shortly after I eat them. Yes, a 385lbs. bulimic. I have been dropping weight like crazy (45lbs in 90 days) and I know I'm damaging my body. Because I can't eat too much anyway, it is really easy to purge (gastric bypass).

My drinking has become epic. I can easily go through a 750ml of vodka in one setting. When I quit smoking, and then had gastric bypass I found that not having food and cigarettes left a HUGE hole in my pysche that couldn't be filled. Then I went to a wedding, had a few drinks and found something that filled the void of being lonely, shy, and overweight.

I'm working on both problems. Just felt good to "put it out there".
Oh wow, best of luck with your problems, dear.
Welcome to these lovely boards.

Confession for moi, I had no clue how big my appetite was getting for a while there. I took a day and decided to stop my compulsive eating to see how much it bothered me and my hunger was just horrible, without me knowing my body had become very dependant on constantly eating... so, I had to do something about it. Start limiting my self again, get my eating under control.
Reluctantly, but I need to focus on my health more. :/
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote