View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #1314
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinJason View Post
Confession - Well since there is a large degree of anonomity I can admit a few things on here.

I guess the first and worst is that I have begun to vomit up my meals shortly after I eat them. Yes, a 385lbs. bulimic. I have been dropping weight like crazy (45lbs in 90 days) and I know I'm damaging my body. Because I can't eat too much anyway, it is really easy to purge (gastric bypass).

My drinking has become epic. I can easily go through a 750ml of vodka in one setting. When I quit smoking, and then had gastric bypass I found that not having food and cigarettes left a HUGE hole in my pysche that couldn't be filled. Then I went to a wedding, had a few drinks and found something that filled the void of being lonely, shy, and overweight.

I'm working on both problems. Just felt good to "put it out there".
You.

Thank you for saying all of that. Do please stick around.

I hope you have, or can find whatever help you need.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote