View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #33
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Thanks .. I like the first one too Rep going to you all!

I found another pic from this set earlier i didn't transfer, will post it when i get the chance
Haha, it took me so long to respond to this thread too. Well, a lot of new threads, actually.
I totally ducked out of dimensions for a few weeks cuz that highschool chick was driving me insane. I figured... it's better for me to just leave for a while, than to flip out at a child. The whole... "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!" Yeah... I try.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote