View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 02:19 PM   #1316
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I am 5'5" and my natural summer weight is close to 90lbs. I wish I could gain another 20lbs, just so rude people would shut the hell up and clothes shopping would be easier, but my body refuses to cooperate.

If anything, I crave someone soft, plush and warm who won't have issues with my size.
Cors--Maybe you just need to spend a year in suburban America? I'm thinking enough hours sitting in a car on the freeway, combined with north american portion sizes, might work even on you?