View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 08:57 PM   #39
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
Haha, it took me so long to respond to this thread too. Well, a lot of new threads, actually.
I totally ducked out of dimensions for a few weeks cuz that highschool chick was driving me insane. I figured... it's better for me to just leave for a while, than to flip out at a child. The whole... "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!" Yeah... I try.
Yeah chick... I know what you mean. Somebody in particular here made me and Dan feel somewhat not welcome so I steppped back for a week. I felt the same so before I burst......I thought hey It's not up to them... so F**k them! so I'm back and posting with a big middle finger to them from both of us

*hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
*subscribes*

Wow have *I* been asleep at the wheel. Fantastic pictures you two!
Thanks gorgeous : D hugs to you ! xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Yeah...also can't rep you....but will save it for that one

Oh and I also must say (in a non-threatening, across the ocean, already-engaged Canadian girl way): Dan is looking fucking sexy here!
'

Hehe it's ok... I can understand ;D Dan is drool-worthy!!! xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Kitten and Pudge bringing on the HAWTNESS!

Absolutely beautiful shots you two!

Thanks hun

Last edited by kinkykitten; 02-22-2009 at 09:00 PM.
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote