View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:09 AM   #73
berlin-girl

berlin-girl has said some nice things
Thumbs up "new" reply to an old topic ;o)

well... on one hand this board doesnt seem to do much for me (or vice versa ) - im not THAT much of an internet-person, never ever visited a chatroom e.g., too shy to write personal messages to people just because they share my sexual interests. AND im from that little country farfaraway of most of the guys & gals round here, so that actually MEETING anybody "off the board" is quite unlikely. not to mention my BIG beautiful boyfriend, because of whom i gotta refrain from any encounter with the slightest erotical background .

on the other hand, especially on days like this (when my boyfriend is working 150 miles away, and everything sucks so much that i cant go to work myself etc pp) DIMs is one, if not THE thing that keeps me alive!
sounds quite dramatic, naja, but to put it in plain words: sex is one major force that pulls me through live. and my sex is -whatasurprise- centered around well-build BHM. i find a lot of them here -> THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! youre awesome!

though im mostly into stories (STORIES, STORIES! give me something to read!!!! [ow, what an oral fixation ;] ), i like the "real live" touch this board provides.

thanxxxx again, keep on rockin! b.g.