View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:25 AM   #53
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post

Aside from that, I'm glad that they have found they can talk with you! And I don't know if it was intentional, but the way you wrote that, it sounds like almost all your daughter's friends are having sexual orientation issues?!?
The ones that have taken me on as their adopted mother do. Both male and female, and all having a lot of conflict when they decided to come out to their parents or their parents found material in their rooms suggesting they might be homosexual.

Sure there are a few of her friends who aren't having sexual orientation issues that have used me as a sounding board, but they aren't as close to me as the ones who are having issues.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 02-27-2009 at 11:29 AM.
BLUEeyedBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote