View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #1355
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jason:

Congrats on quitting the booze. Though I don't know the level of your alcohol use (abuse?) - I'll risk being preachy and nosy... I caution you to be extremely careful. Quitting cold turkey, on your own, can lead to some very serious health consequences. Even though you're seven days out, you can still have complications. I encourage you to seek your doctor's assistance with this, especially since it's possible that you've just switched your habit from booze to cigarettes. From your other posts, I understand there are other, additional factors which could seriously impact your health.

I'm sorry to be a drag, but I almost lost someone who tried to stop drinking by himself. He stopped easily enough, but his body freaked out afterwards, and almost killed him.

We want you here to enjoy the life you have to come. Stay safe.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote